Sony VAD-PHB Adapter with different filters

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 30, 2005 9:44:49 AM

Hi there,

does anyone have experiences with the Sony VAD-PHB adapter for
DSC-P150? My question is the following:

Is it possible to use non-Sony filters with 30mm with that adapter? I
want to use some filter types that are not available from Sony. I want
to check this before I buy the adapter. Please help me because for me
it's the first time using such features.

Thank you

Christian
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 1:21:28 PM

I have this adapter for the P200 and it will take third party filters
that have the carrect threads.

!