Your question

How I test if my cpu is damage

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Computers
  • Components
Last response: in CPUs
August 19, 2012 3:48:07 AM

my computer do not start I made a troubleshoting of each component. I only can not check the cpu and the motherboard. what way to check this two component.
At thi5s moment my computer not start. The power supply if Ok

More about : test cpu damage

a c 1207 à CPUs
August 19, 2012 4:22:57 AM

Between motherboard and CPU usually the Board!
m
l
August 19, 2012 4:55:57 AM

completely dead or not booting up?
m
l
Related resources
August 19, 2012 1:40:10 PM

The fans and cpu(apperently) try to start booting up, but rapidly turn off. With a freind we troubleshoot everything except the MB & CPU. He said the unique way is put a MB and try. A Motherboard and try.
He tell me the only it to try those two components.
m
l
August 19, 2012 4:54:22 PM

checo42 said:
The fans and cpu(apperently) try to start booting up, but rapidly turn off. With a freind we troubleshoot everything except the MB & CPU. He said the unique way is put a MB and try. A Motherboard and try.
He tell me the only it to try those two components.

In that case it is the motherboard.
If your system trying to start for atleast 5sec,remove your cpu fan and touch the cpu and turn it on.if it heats up,cpu is fine.
To check mobo,remove any pci cards you have and ram,make sure you have inbuilt speaker ot connected speaker for your mobo.after removing ram try to start if beep sound hears your mobo may not hardware problem.(google for more)

do you tried to update bios?

m
l
August 20, 2012 1:55:55 PM

i do not have inbuilt speaker(I do not see it) but connected the external speakers from MOBO not beep sound hear. The CPU do not heats up too. I left the system for minutes, turning o and of and touch the CPU it not heat up.
m
l
a c 1207 à CPUs
August 20, 2012 4:52:52 PM

Has to be motherboard speaker for beep codes, external does not work on BIOS.
m
l