  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 4:16:46 AM

Now recruiting.

Founded by a group of friends to promote clean play and fun, the
IronRangers are the FPS sub-group of IROC (Iron Rangers On-Line Community).
IROC is committed to maintaining a gaming community that will promote team
growth, mutual respect, and clean fun. The group promotes new gaming to
keep excitement and interest active.

We are primarily a more mature squad (age wise), and try to run a clean
server. We do not allow foul language, offensive names, or excessive team
killing. We know the balance between real life and the game. We enjoy the
teamwork and strategy that this game has to offer.

Before we would offer membership we would like to get to know you better,
and at the same time, give you a chance to get to know us. Please register
for the forums and maybe post a hello. This will give you a chance to start
some dialogue with other members. Membership into the group is not
necessarily based on skill. Careful consideration will also be given to how
well you fit into the group dynamic.

After joining, new members go through a 30-day probationary period to
insure that a good fit exists. The Iron Rangers recruit selectively, with
the primary consideration being the persons fit with the group. We welcome
newer players and recognize that all of us at some point were new.

We welcome visitors to our server and forums. We hope to provide a
refreshing Battlefield Community that attracts mature players of all
skills!

Please visit our website at www.ironrangers.net

Game Server info:
ironrangers.net
IP: 70.84.8.10
port: 14567

To find the =IR= server while in the game:
Do a filter for "iron" in the multi player server list. This should bring
up the =IR= servers. Try to jump on as much as possible.

The Iron Rangers name is derived from the real life 1st Battalion, 16th
Infantry Division which had a distinguished service record in Vietnam.

More about : iron rangers server returns

Anonymous
January 14, 2005 1:45:17 PM

Ventana wrote:
> Now recruiting.
>
> Founded by a group of friends to promote clean play and fun, the
> IronRangers are the FPS sub-group of IROC (Iron Rangers On-Line
> Community). IROC is committed to maintaining a gaming community that
> will promote team growth, mutual respect, and clean fun. The group
> promotes new gaming to keep excitement and interest active.
>
> We are primarily a more mature squad (age wise), and try to run a
> clean server. We do not allow foul language, offensive names, or
> excessive team killing. We know the balance between real life and the
> game. We enjoy the teamwork and strategy that this game has to offer.
>
> Before we would offer membership we would like to get to know you
> better, and at the same time, give you a chance to get to know us.
> Please register for the forums and maybe post a hello. This will give
> you a chance to start some dialogue with other members. Membership
> into the group is not necessarily based on skill. Careful
> consideration will also be given to how well you fit into the group
> dynamic.
>
> After joining, new members go through a 30-day probationary period to
> insure that a good fit exists. The Iron Rangers recruit selectively,
> with the primary consideration being the persons fit with the group.
> We welcome newer players and recognize that all of us at some point
> were new.
>
> We welcome visitors to our server and forums. We hope to provide a
> refreshing Battlefield Community that attracts mature players of all
> skills!
>
> Please visit our website at www.ironrangers.net
>
> Game Server info:
> ironrangers.net
> IP: 70.84.8.10
> port: 14567
>
> To find the =IR= server while in the game:
> Do a filter for "iron" in the multi player server list. This should
> bring up the =IR= servers. Try to jump on as much as possible.
>
> The Iron Rangers name is derived from the real life 1st Battalion,
> 16th Infantry Division which had a distinguished service record in
> Vietnam.

Good to see you guys back Ventana!

--
[AGB] Creamy Goodness

"220, 221, whatever it takes"
Anonymous
January 14, 2005 10:43:52 PM

WB to land of the living Ventana!

I now have somewhere to play when our BF server's running some
stunt-airplane-boat-racing-war-of-1812-DCX-flying-cardboard-box mod!

Woohoo!

Ventana wrote:

> Now recruiting.
>
> Founded by a group of friends to promote clean play and fun, the
> IronRangers are the FPS sub-group of IROC (Iron Rangers On-Line
> Community). IROC is committed to maintaining a gaming community that will
> promote team
> growth, mutual respect, and clean fun. The group promotes new gaming to
> keep excitement and interest active.
>
> We are primarily a more mature squad (age wise), and try to run a clean
> server. We do not allow foul language, offensive names, or excessive team
> killing. We know the balance between real life and the game. We enjoy the
> teamwork and strategy that this game has to offer.
>
> Before we would offer membership we would like to get to know you better,
> and at the same time, give you a chance to get to know us. Please register
> for the forums and maybe post a hello. This will give you a chance to
> start some dialogue with other members. Membership into the group is not
> necessarily based on skill. Careful consideration will also be given to
> how well you fit into the group dynamic.
>
> After joining, new members go through a 30-day probationary period to
> insure that a good fit exists. The Iron Rangers recruit selectively, with
> the primary consideration being the persons fit with the group. We welcome
> newer players and recognize that all of us at some point were new.
>
> We welcome visitors to our server and forums. We hope to provide a
> refreshing Battlefield Community that attracts mature players of all
> skills!
>
> Please visit our website at www.ironrangers.net
>
> Game Server info:
> ironrangers.net
> IP: 70.84.8.10
> port: 14567
>
> To find the =IR= server while in the game:
> Do a filter for "iron" in the multi player server list. This should bring
> up the =IR= servers. Try to jump on as much as possible.
>
> The Iron Rangers name is derived from the real life 1st Battalion, 16th
> Infantry Division which had a distinguished service record in Vietnam.
January 15, 2005 4:30:10 AM

In article <YhVFd.3394$Ta2.3291@fe2.texas.rr.com>, spam@bot.com says...
> I now have somewhere to play when our BF server's running some
> stunt-airplane-boat-racing-war-of-1812-DCX-flying-cardboard-box mod!
>
> Woohoo!

Tssss...... missing out on all the fun tssssss.....
--
Best regards, flyace
Thou infectious beetle-headed death-token!

Found ya. Played a few games and had a great time!
Added to my favorites.
I'll be returning often when the ping allows.
Cheers!
--
jimigun

news:p 2l3u0l26o5a0vkq7mfj60avo7d66e3dvn@4ax.com...