AMD/ATI HD 5770 plz help CROSS FIRE

swatgod789

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
Ok I have 2 HD RADEON 5770 on a MSI 870A-G55 mother board witch is cross fire support my set is not that old going to be a year with it next month. So here what I need help I was looking into my catalyst 12.1 and I could not find the box where I can enable or disable cross fire I was confuse so I look every where to enable or disable it or to even find out if I have cross fire working at all. I did everything I can think of I re install driver, disable the device, roll back driver, all the way to re installing my win 7 and starting up with one card I did everything I can find off of tom hardware and Google. So then I found this program where it can give me more in is called "tech power up gpu-z" and look on to my card on the bottom it says "ATI cross fire is disable" on both my cards says that. So I found out that I'm not running cross fire then I kept looking and saw my Bus interface on the cards on says "PCI-E 2.0 x16@ x16 2.0, I look at the other card and it show PCI-E 2.0 x16@x1 2.0. So I'm thinking is that my problem my bus interface not doing whatever is doing and I ask my friends the lowest that should go is x4. I don't know how to fix this problem I look into my BIOS nothing in there says anything about the PCI bus interface I'm running out of ideas of what to do last thing I want to do is buy new cards! PLZ HELP ME :cry: