Reviews

Dear Sir,

from which site can I find all the software reviews. so that based on the
reviews I can download software's.
1 answer Last reply
More about reviews

    Am female,

    But, why would need a review to know what to download? You use what you
    need, in that arena I could understand your question. Either way:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=XP+Software+Reviews

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Sir,
    >
    > from which site can I find all the software reviews. so that based on the
    > reviews I can download software's.

Configuration Reviews Microsoft Customization Software Windows XP