Thumbnails

I have lost the titles to my "thumbnails". I know this has been
discussed before, but I forget the process to restore the titles.

Thanks, G.
5 answers Last reply
More about thumbnails

    Switch to Detail View. To turn on filenames, hold down the Shift key when you switch into thumbnail view. This will turn On the file names. Doing it again turns them back off.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Ramesh [MVP] wrote:

    >Switch to Detail View. To turn on filenames, hold down the Shift key when you switch into thumbnail view. This will turn On the file names. Doing it again turns them back off.

    Thank you. Printed it out; obviously my memory is worth a dang!

    Gary.

    I long ago created a folder called *Keep* (in *Local Folders*) for gems such
    as that.
    I just drag the header into it for future reference...

    --
    ¦ zulu ¦

    zulu wrote:

    >I long ago created a folder called *Keep* (in *Local Folders*) for gems such
    >as that.
    >I just drag the header into it for future reference...

    Good Idea.

    You're welcome Gary.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP