Thumbnails

December 8, 2004 11:44:19 AM

I have lost the titles to my "thumbnails". I know this has been
discussed before, but I forget the process to restore the titles.

Thanks, G.

More about : thumbnails

Anonymous
December 8, 2004 10:35:45 PM

Switch to Detail View. To turn on filenames, hold down the Shift key when you switch into thumbnail view. This will turn On the file names. Doing it again turns them back off.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Leasider" <leasiderSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message news:TyDtd.25285$l%5.1153202@news20.bellglobal.com...
I have lost the titles to my "thumbnails". I know this has been
discussed before, but I forget the process to restore the titles.

Thanks, G.
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 10:35:46 PM

Ramesh [MVP] wrote:

>Switch to Detail View. To turn on filenames, hold down the Shift key when you switch into thumbnail view. This will turn On the file names. Doing it again turns them back off.

Thank you. Printed it out; obviously my memory is worth a dang!

Gary.
Related resources
December 8, 2004 10:35:47 PM

I long ago created a folder called *Keep* (in *Local Folders*) for gems such
as that.
I just drag the header into it for future reference...

--
¦ zulu ¦

> Ramesh [MVP] wrote:
>
>>Switch to Detail View. To turn on filenames, hold down the Shift key when
>>you switch into thumbnail view. This will turn On the file names. Doing it
>>again turns them back off.
>>

> Thank you. Printed it out; obviously my memory is worth a dang!
>
> Gary.
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 10:35:48 PM

zulu wrote:

>I long ago created a folder called *Keep* (in *Local Folders*) for gems such
>as that.
>I just drag the header into it for future reference...

Good Idea.
Anonymous
December 9, 2004 12:07:59 AM

You're welcome Gary.