Xbox?

This was a nice newsgroup once. I'd never have thought a single cross-posting
boob would sour me in group participation, but here we are. And here I'm not.

--
Sir Real http://www.sirrealcomix.ws/
tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com

JLC <j.jc@nospam.com> wrote:

> Oh I do use my killfile. What's left is pathetic compared to just a few
> months ago. I think a lot of regulars on this group are feed up with all the
> BS and have taken a break for awile. I just hope a really great game or two
> comes out soon so we can have something exciting to talk about. JLC

With Xbox360 looming on the horizon, and Xbox becoming scarcer and
scarcer, I get the feeling there's not going to a whole lot to talk about
until the 360 hits the shelves with its new games.

Are there even any more exclusive Xbox titles in the hopper? Or will we
just see a small trickle of cross-platform games until November?