Calculator hot key on Multimedia Keyboard

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Multimedia
  • Customization
  • Keyboards
  • Windows XP
December 8, 2004 6:53:02 PM

Cannot get hot key to work since SP2 Upgrade. Error message reads -current
assign for customizable key is not available-I have downloaded latest
IntelliType pro software to no avail.
--
p balsarini

More about : calculator hot key multimedia keyboard

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 1:37:06 PM

"paul balsarini" <paulbalsarini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Cannot get hot key to work since SP2 Upgrade. Error message reads -current
>assign for customizable key is not available-I have downloaded latest
>IntelliType pro software to no avail.

Check the settings for the hotkey in the Control Panel > Keyboard. The
hotkey should launch CALC.EXE. Also make sure that this file exists:
via Start > Run try to launch CALC.EXE manually.

--
(tm)
!