Calculator hot key on Multimedia Keyboard

Cannot get hot key to work since SP2 Upgrade. Error message reads -current
assign for customizable key is not available-I have downloaded latest
IntelliType pro software to no avail.
--
p balsarini
1 answer Last reply

    "paul balsarini" <paulbalsarini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Cannot get hot key to work since SP2 Upgrade. Error message reads -current
    >assign for customizable key is not available-I have downloaded latest
    >IntelliType pro software to no avail.

    Check the settings for the hotkey in the Control Panel > Keyboard. The
    hotkey should launch CALC.EXE. Also make sure that this file exists:
    via Start > Run try to launch CALC.EXE manually.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Multimedia Customization Keyboards Windows XP