Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

3d font icon

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
December 8, 2004 6:55:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?

More about : font icon

Anonymous
December 8, 2004 11:28:57 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Hi Eric,

Checkpoints to consider:

1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on
desktop"

2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings
under 'Performance' >> check "Use drop shadows
for icon labels on desktop".

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect


"eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7B378D07-2F57-4A73-A1BC-80FE86B52FBC@microsoft.com...
> How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?
December 8, 2004 11:28:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Thanks!

"Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Checkpoints to consider:
>
> 1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on
> desktop"
>
> 2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings
> under 'Performance' >> check "Use drop shadows
> for icon labels on desktop".
>
> --
>
> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
>
> "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:7B378D07-2F57-4A73-A1BC-80FE86B52FBC@microsoft.com...
> > How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?
>
>
>
Anonymous
December 9, 2004 12:52:04 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

You are most welcome !

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect


"eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:92DAF53E-5062-4840-BFA3-779DAE79A035@microsoft.com...
> Thanks!
>
> "Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> Checkpoints to consider:
>>
>> 1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on
>> desktop"
>>
>> 2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings
>> under 'Performance' >> check "Use drop shadows
>> for icon labels on desktop".
>>
>> --
>>
>> Anando
>> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
>> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
>> http://www.mvps.org
>>
>> Folder customizations
>> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>>
>> Protect your PC!
>> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>>
>>
>> "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:7B378D07-2F57-4A73-A1BC-80FE86B52FBC@microsoft.com...
>> > How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?
>>
>>
>>
!