3d font icon

How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?
3 answers Last reply
More about font icon

    Hi Eric,

    Checkpoints to consider:

    1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on
    desktop"

    2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings
    under 'Performance' >> check "Use drop shadows
    for icon labels on desktop".

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?

    Thanks!

    "Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:

    > Hi Eric,
    >
    > Checkpoints to consider:
    >
    > 1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on
    > desktop"
    >
    > 2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings
    > under 'Performance' >> check "Use drop shadows
    > for icon labels on desktop".
    >
    > --
    >
    > Anando
    > Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    > http://www.mvps.org
    >
    > Folder customizations
    > http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
    >
    > Protect your PC!
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >

    > "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?

    You are most welcome !

    --

    > Thanks!
    >
    > "Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Eric,
    >>
    >> Checkpoints to consider:
    >>
    >> 1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on
    >> desktop"
    >>
    >> 2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings
    >> under 'Performance' >> check "Use drop shadows
    >> for icon labels on desktop".
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Anando
    >> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    >> http://www.mvps.org
    >>
    >> Folder customizations
    >> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
    >>
    >> Protect your PC!
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >>

    >> "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > How can I make my desktop icons' font 3d and the background transparent?

Configuration Font 3D Microsoft Customization Desktop Icons Windows XP