after a lot of research i am thinking of builiding with a intel DH67CLB3 board with a i5 2400 and a discrete gfx card , as a Z68 and Z77 are out of budget and i am also limiting to a low wattage psu as there is no question of sli or cfx (the h67 doesnt support dual gpus). So the questions
1. In all these h67 boards i see the pcie x16 slot very close to the audio jacks i mean very very close, will most graphics cards go into that without disturbing other components.
2. also if u could please reccommend a GFX card, me thinking of GTX 570 or hd 7870 or gtx 660 ti (if possible)
1. i am completely new to system building but i do have some theoretical knowledge(i know that the gfx cards are mounted upside down but these x16 slots are so close) if u could upload a pic of a gfx card fitted with this boards or for that matter any h67 boards it would be nice.
2. any specific suggestions for gfx cards please tell(for playing bf3 1080p)
3. i5 2400 > i52500k ,h67>z68,z77 all because of budget constraints