Event ID: 7001
Date: 12/8/2004
Time: 10:47:51 Early
User: N/A
Computer: UPPER
The Remote Access Connection Manager service depends on the
Telephony service which failed to start because of the
following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is
disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated
with it.

Regarding the 7001 error, check out Melanie's response at the bottom of this
web page:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=7001&eventno=109&source=Service%20Control%20Manager&phase=1

As for the taskbar properties, what happens when you go in through Control
Panel?

- Matt

Another good site for errors is www.eventid.net