Missing registry setting for IE customizations

Hi all.

I am wanting to use the registry to remove the address bar in Internet
Explorer. According to Q823057, there should be a registry key. I do not
have the key on any XP Pro box and any advise on adding it would be
appreciated.

Thanks. Heather
1 answer Last reply
More about missing registry setting customizations

    Hi Heather,

    You need to add the keys/values manually.

    Microsoft Windows XP - Registry Editor overview:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/regedit_overview.mspx

    Tip #44: Remove the Address bar...... (see method 1)
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/iefaq.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Heather" <hhighsmith@desktopadv.nospam.com> wrote in message news:eCT3g7g3EHA.524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    Hi all.

    I am wanting to use the registry to remove the address bar in Internet
    Explorer. According to Q823057, there should be a registry key. I do not
    have the key on any XP Pro box and any advise on adding it would be
    appreciated.

    Thanks. Heather

Configuration Internet Explorer Registry Customization Windows XP