Missing registry setting for IE customizations

December 9, 2004 2:49:47 PM

Hi all.

I am wanting to use the registry to remove the address bar in Internet
Explorer. According to Q823057, there should be a registry key. I do not
have the key on any XP Pro box and any advise on adding it would be
appreciated.

Thanks. Heather
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 1:28:54 AM

Hi Heather,

You need to add the keys/values manually.

Microsoft Windows XP - Registry Editor overview:

Tip #44: Remove the Address bar...... (see method 1)
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/iefaq.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User