This doesn't belong here, but help on HTML5? Comp. related!

YES! My father just gave me authorization to build a website and REPAIR, UPGRADE, and BUILD computers for others. Basically a mini business. So I know VEEEERY minimal HTML right now, would love a decent, free but can cost $ tut.

Online preferred. Also the site doesn't have to be best of the best. Just good.
5 answers Last reply
More about this doesn belong here html5 comp related
  1. Hate to burst your bubble but have you checked into needing a business license? Not only to be legal but so you can get parts and software for a discount. Just like any business you are going to have to pay taxes. So you will need to keep very detailed records of every purchase you make. Also what if a customer decides to sue you if you break his computer? You have insurance?

The way to make money is servicing computers not building them.

You should read this thread.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/273985-31-start-small-computer-building-business
  2. anort3 said:
    Hate to burst your bubble but have you checked into needing a business license? Not only to be legal but so you can get parts and software for a discount. Just like any business you are going to have to pay taxes. So you will need to keep very detailed records of every purchase you make. Also what if a customer decides to sue you if you break his computer? You have insurance?

The way to make money is servicing computers not building them.

You should read this thread.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/273985-31-start-small-computer-building-business

I will read the thre4ad, and thank you. The business will go in my father's name.
  3. how old are you? no offense i just wanna know
  4. juniiflow said:
    how old are you? no offense i just wanna know

Read my sig, 14 :)
  5. ttg_Avenged said:
    Read my sig, 14 :)

wow u thinking grown up, you a lucky kid , your father is da shitt :]

hey brohh, the problem is you need to pay for a graphic designer like me to make graphics and a good coder of html css and php .

just find a good coder they most of the time know graphics, and would only charge you 150 or more or less.. depends.

know just so you know and remenber, you are going to make a profit of it. try and make advertisement.

that is my tip for you.

[ do not contact me for graphics right now, i cannnot do graphics do to my PC been CRAPPYY *** ]
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Computers Build Systems