Edit User Pictures?

Can you edit the picture that is assigned to a user? I would like it to be
bigger if possible.
2 answers Last reply
More about edit user pictures

    "Softhart" <Softhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can you edit the picture that is assigned to a user? I would like it to be
    > bigger if possible.
    you can have your own pictures (bmp), but I think (not sure) they are
    limited to 48x48 pixels at horizontal/vertical resolution of 96 dpi

    hth

    george

    Hi George,

    Actually the size of the image doesn't matter. When the image is
    placed in Default Pictures folder its converted to a thumbnail. If the
    height and width of the image are the same it will fill the entire
    box. Formats other than bmp will also work.

    Here's the location of the hidden folder the User Account Pictures are
    located in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\
    Microsoft\User Account Pictures\Default Pictures

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]