lens adapter tamron to canon d300

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 1, 2005 8:27:51 AM

I am looking for an adapter to couple a Tamron 500mm catadioptic lens
to a recently acquired Canon digital D300 camera. Auto focus capability
is not reqquired. UK supplier preferred.
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 10:18:12 PM

yeah i seen one of those

"rjp" <dukepez@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for an adapter to couple a Tamron 500mm catadioptic lens
> to a recently acquired Canon digital D300 camera. Auto focus capability
> is not reqquired. UK supplier preferred.

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 11:41:05 PM

"rjp" <dukepez@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for an adapter to couple a Tamron 500mm catadioptic lens
> to a recently acquired Canon digital D300 camera. Auto focus capability
> is not reqquired. UK supplier preferred.

Perhaps you need to try an adapter thingy shop!
!