Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Cheaper way - Budget $800

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
Share
May 6, 2012 5:40:35 AM

Approximate Purchase Date: (about this week)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (Graphics Design [ADOBE PRODUCTS,CINEMA4D], STUDIES, MOVIES, PORN :] lol )

Parts Not Required: (OS,KEYBOARD,MOUSE,SPEAKERS)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (whatever, just make sure that is bought online not pick up, and of course that is trusted.)

Country: (UAS)

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (i would love a processor that tops i5 3570k, FROM AMD. since i like it more.)

Overclocking: Maybe


THIS IS THE PC, i think is best, but is there any way to build it, and make it cheaper?, or to make one better and cheaper?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


NOT A GAMER. GRAPHIC DESIGNER REMENBER THAT.

More about : cheaper budget 800

Best solution

May 6, 2012 5:49:36 AM

this build is $20 more than yours but it is WAAAAY better:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7Opu
Share
May 6, 2012 5:50:33 AM

I have to ask cause I am graphic designer as well. it will help to know what programs you use, cause programs like maya & photoshop are either based on CPU power or GPU power.

I think you should probably get a Quadro Card somewhere in here.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 5:55:38 AM

Suave145 said:
I have to ask cause I am graphic designer as well. it will help to know what programs you use, cause programs like maya & photoshop are either based on CPU power or GPU power.

I think you should probably get a Quadro Card somewhere in here.



quadro card?

mm the i5 is a quad core i think?
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 5:57:47 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
this build is $20 more than yours but it is WAAAAY better:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7Opu



i love you , but i dont really like the case and the cpu fan why for? some cases bring it on them
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 5:58:21 AM

Its similar to a Firepro card cdisoll2012 put in the build.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:05:06 AM

juniiflow said:
i love you , but i dont really like the case and the cpu fan why for? some cases bring it on them

im sorry but what? the haf912 is a great case and i gave him the cpu cooler because he may overclock
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:06:57 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
im sorry but what? the haf912 is a great case and i gave him the cpu cooler because he may overclock



even tough i love your setup i just dont like the case, i mean i sean a couple with fans integrated.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:09:46 AM

okay would you prefer an antec 300 illusion?
and a cpu cooler isnt a fan it goes right on top of the cpu otherwise you would be able to cook your breakfast on it and it wouldn't last very long
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:14:38 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
okay would you prefer an antec 300 illusion?
and a cpu cooler isnt a fan it goes right on top of the cpu otherwise you would be able to cook your breakfast on it and it wouldn't last very long



but doest the i7 brings it ?
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:18:01 AM

For a graphic designer pc im telling you right now your not going to be able to cheap out man. i7 2600k or 3930k only for hyperthreading & need atleast 16gb of ram, G.Skill sniper 1333 i recommend.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:19:52 AM

juniiflow said:
but doest the i7 brings it ?

yes it does but if you plan on overclocking at all you need something better than the stock cooler
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:22:24 AM

Suave145 said:
For a graphic designer pc im telling you right now your not going to be able to cheap out man. i7 2600k or 3930k only for hyperthreading & need atleast 16gb of ram, G.Skill sniper 1333 i recommend.


cidscoll a am buy that along the way..

and is true what he is saying? 16gb or more?
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:23:36 AM

yeah it depends on if you are multi-tasking or not but 8gb is bare mininum
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:25:45 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
yeah it depends on if you are multi-tasking or not but 8gb is bare mininum

lml, i am a litle scared. but is ok, if it doest slow my computer or the processor.

i think i am even overspending for a graphic designer pc.

but this looks legit, i might do your list, but can you get me a build for a i5 3570k aswell?

and sorry if i am asking for too much. or if i am bodering you.

and thanks for all the help
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:26:13 AM

im a graphic designer myself lol. I think i know my way around
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:29:13 AM

Suave145 said:
im a graphic designer myself lol. I think i know my way around



hmm can i see your profile?

is not that i think you are not a designer i just wanna see how good are you
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:33:52 AM

do you have a profile? I whipped this up in 2mins in Lightroom a few months ago it doesn't have a lot of my recent work on it but its something. johnlombardi.zzl.org
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:40:24 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
sure here its a better graphics card but the processor just isnt close to an i7:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7Ouk


is almost the same price -_________-

i think a ma stick to the i7.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:42:31 AM

Suave145 said:
do you have a profile? I whipped this up in 2mins in Lightroom a few months ago it doesn't have a lot of my recent work on it but its something. johnlombardi.zzl.org



motionmedia.host56.com
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:44:00 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
sure here its a better graphics card but the processor just isnt close to an i7:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7Ouk



just a wonder, you think i do graphics for gaming? or something like that? do you think that a ma game or do something in game comparasion exept watch videos.?

because i am not. and i wouldt want to over pay. but still i love your setup dude :]

i think i am going to go with the neweggs setup jsut because off the graphic card. but many thanks tought.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:46:10 AM

juniiflow said:
is almost the same price -_________-

i think a ma stick to the i7.

good choice
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:47:33 AM

let me clarify the graphics card i chose is specifically made for graphics design in both builds
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:47:36 AM

juniiflow said:
motionmedia.host56.com


i've been doing this for 3 years & You make my art look like children drawings. how long you been doing this?
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:48:28 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
good choice


yeah man, thank you for your adviced a ma stick to the neweggs one tought, i really think i dont need that much cpu. or if i do i will change it over time.
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:50:06 AM

Suave145 said:
i've been doing this for 3 years & You make my art look like children drawings. how long you been doing this?



Yeahh yeahh, you think you are betterr yes yesss... lol your crappy artzz lol
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:50:27 AM

you can buy the parts i recommended on newegg
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:52:02 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
you can buy the parts i recommended on newegg



i dont get it, you mean the ones in the list you gave me?
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:52:04 AM

juniiflow said:
Yeahh yeahh, you think you are betterr yes yesss... lol your crappy artzz lol


hey you dont have to hate so hard i already said you are good
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:53:10 AM

yeah just search the parts on newegg and assemble it yourself
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 6:56:50 AM

Suave145 said:
hey you dont have to hate so hard i already said you are good



you really need to show me your full profile instead of talking nonsense.

@Discoll2012 goingg ;]
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 7:04:10 AM

What you mean talking nonsense? I showed you my basics
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 7:09:40 AM

cdiscoll2012 said:
hahahaha



hey can u help me out picking the CASE and Watts?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

sorry dont want to add the name right now.

but only missing the watts and case, i dont really need to overclock right now.

and i am thiking of a i7
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 7:12:35 AM

Best answer selected by juniiflow.
m
0
l
!