Embrace the competition

chameleon101

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
I have been reading the post's at Tom's hardware for a very long time now and like alot of other people, i am sick of hearing the girlie man fanboy crap. Cant you guy's discuss a topic without turning it into another useless post, really you should be thanking the competition for making your favourite manufacturer , intel, amd , nvidia , ati put out a decent product, without these guy's you would be running some stonage piece of crap that you would constantly whinge about and there would be nothing to improve the situation.

shinigamiX

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2006
I(along with half the world) can see where you're coming from; mainly because it's been posted a million different people a million different times, all with equal lack of success. But still, bravo for trying.

Weeble

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004
There's nothing wrong with competition and most regular users welcome it.

Particualrly on the net however there will always be people who will say things they would never dare say in real life (and that's probably why they do it) and for whom the sun sets and rises on some manufacturer or other. Ignore them, they aren't going to go away, perhaps after a while they might move out of their parent's houses and/or get on with real lives.

On a related note though an abusive post lecturing others about abusive posting is a tad ironic.