- Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer.
- This error can be caused by unplugging a remoavable storage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as a hard drive or cd-rom drive that is failing. Make sure any removable storage is properly connected and then restart your computer.
- If you continue to receive this error message, contact the hardware manufacturer.
- Status: 0xc00000e9
- Info: An unexpected I/O error has occurred
- A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.
- Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step.
More about : build problem