Which gtx 560ti should i get?

catatafish

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
The MSI is also a great choice, but it just depends on what you want. I wanted a shorter card, so the MSI worked great for me. All of them will give you relatively similar performance. I've got my MSI OCed to 950 on stock voltage and temps never really go over 60c in heavy gaming. The longer cards were a VERY tight fit and would bump up against my other components, so make sure you pay attention to how well they will fit in your case.

87ninefiveone

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
Between those two the Gigabyte wins my vote. Better cooling = quiter. EVGA makes great cards and a lifetime warranty is great and all, but what are the chances you'll use it? For $30 less the Gigabyte gets my vote.

Also, the Step-Up program offered by EVGA is nearly useless. Read the restrictions/requirements on their site.

Gigabyte. It's way cheaper and you'll never notice the difference even though the other is slightly over clocked. The Gigabyte will also run cooler. A plus when it comes to those cards. As far as warranty...... most cards, if they go bad..... it will happen sooner than later. 99% of cards will out live their use.