Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

RAZR Clones

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 29, 2005 8:09:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

With the success of Motorola's RAZR, will they follow up with improved
model(s) (eg. camera resolution, display) and same form factor of thin and
no protruding antenna?

Also, will there be RAZR clones from Nokia and others.

More about : razr clones

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 3:01:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Gary wrote:
> With the success of Motorola's RAZR, will they follow up with improved
> model(s) (eg. camera resolution, display) and same form factor of thin and
> no protruding antenna?

http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=1300

> Also, will there be RAZR clones from Nokia and others.

Probably not for a while. Motorla patents their new designs. Qualcomm
tried a long while back to copy the design of the StarTAC back it was
THE phone to be seen using. Motorola sued and won.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 6:46:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <4_hGe.23481$in2.16157@trndny05> on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:09:36 GMT, "Gary"
<GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>With the success of Motorola's RAZR, will they follow up with improved
>model(s) (eg. camera resolution, display) and same form factor of thin and
>no protruding antenna?

The latest from Motorola is the PEBL V6 -- see
<http://www.mobile-review.com/review/motorola-v6-en.shtm...;

--
Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
Related resources
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 12:02:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:46:09 GMT, John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com>
wrote:

>[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
>In <4_hGe.23481$in2.16157@trndny05> on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:09:36 GMT, "Gary"
><GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>With the success of Motorola's RAZR, will they follow up with improved
>>model(s) (eg. camera resolution, display) and same form factor of thin and
>>no protruding antenna?
>
>The latest from Motorola is the PEBL V6 -- see
><http://www.mobile-review.com/review/motorola-v6-en.shtm...;

Also, look at the new SLVR V8
http://promo.motorola.com/ProductPreviews/slvrV8.html
which has a keypad like the RAZR V3 and looks like a RAZR V3 in an opened
flat position
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 12:10:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:02:10 -0400, NoSpam@NoSpam.net wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:46:09 GMT, John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com>
>wrote:
>
>>[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>>
>>In <4_hGe.23481$in2.16157@trndny05> on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:09:36 GMT, "Gary"
>><GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>With the success of Motorola's RAZR, will they follow up with improved
>>>model(s) (eg. camera resolution, display) and same form factor of thin and
>>>no protruding antenna?
>>
>>The latest from Motorola is the PEBL V6 -- see
>><http://www.mobile-review.com/review/motorola-v6-en.shtm...;
>
>Also, look at the new SLVR V8
>http://promo.motorola.com/ProductPreviews/slvrV8.html
>which has a keypad like the RAZR V3 and looks like a RAZR V3 in an opened
>flat position

And, slso look at the somewhat similar new V280
http://promo.motorola.com/ProductPreviews/v280.html
July 30, 2005 7:23:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Sweet. thanks!


"John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
news:RirGe.6185$p%3.32246@typhoon.sonic.net...
> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <4_hGe.23481$in2.16157@trndny05> on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:09:36 GMT,
"Gary"
> <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> >With the success of Motorola's RAZR, will they follow up with improved
> >model(s) (eg. camera resolution, display) and same form factor of thin
and
> >no protruding antenna?
>
> The latest from Motorola is the PEBL V6 -- see
> <http://www.mobile-review.com/review/motorola-v6-en.shtm...;
>
> --
> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
!