6230 and 6810 ring tones

Please tell me whether it is possible to put mp3s or recorded sounds from
the tv as ringtones? Thanks, Marina
2 answers Last reply
More about 6230 6810 ring tones

    Yes for the 6320, I am doing just that.

    Marina wrote:
    > Please tell me whether it is possible to put mp3s or recorded sounds
    > from the tv as ringtones? Thanks, Marina

    The 6230 supports AAC, MIDI and MP3 files as ringtones. You can also record
    sounds. Then again the 6810 doesn't seem to support AAC/MP3 formats for
    ringtones. You can full technical specs in Forum Nokia:

    http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,015_43,00.html

    --
    Tero Lehto
    http://lehto.net/tero/