6230 and 6810 ring tones

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
May 9, 2004 5:17:22 PM

Please tell me whether it is possible to put mp3s or recorded sounds from
the tv as ringtones? Thanks, Marina

More about : 6230 6810 ring tones

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 11:20:11 PM

Yes for the 6320, I am doing just that.

"Marina" <willywilly88LOVELYSPAMWONDERFULSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Please tell me whether it is possible to put mp3s or recorded sounds from
> the tv as ringtones? Thanks, Marina

Anonymous
May 10, 2004 1:28:03 AM

Marina wrote:
> Please tell me whether it is possible to put mp3s or recorded sounds
> from the tv as ringtones? Thanks, Marina

The 6230 supports AAC, MIDI and MP3 files as ringtones. You can also record
sounds. Then again the 6810 doesn't seem to support AAC/MP3 formats for
ringtones. You can full technical specs in Forum Nokia:

http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,015_43,00.html

--
Tero Lehto
http://lehto.net/tero/