E6600 at Tiger Direct In Stock?!?

garnin

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2006
Still no e-mail confirmation, but the order status screen is progressing along nicely.

Order Status: Reg Order Process - Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse.

incinerator

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2004
I just bought my E6600! I'm pretty happy. I can't check for a comfirmation email at work so ill look for it when i get home. Cant wait!
-][nCiNeRaToR-

crewxp

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
I had saw it earlier on TD, but it also said "Availability : 7-10 days". So that means even if you got next day shipping, it wouldn't come until next week.

agentbb007

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2006
Still no e-mail confirmation, but the order status screen is progressing along nicely.

Order Status: Reg Order Process - Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse.

My E6600 says the same thing in process at our warehouse, so hopefully I got my order in fast enough 8O

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
HEY GUYS I BOUGHT MINE 1 HOUR AGO AND IT SAID "IN STOCK"

IM HAPPY BECAUSE IT SAYS Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse. SO I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 3-7 DAYS (BECAUSE I PICK GROUND SHIPPING) AND ILL HAVE IT IN MY HAND

FOR THOSE WHO SAY "IT SAYS AVAILABILITY IN 7 TO 10 DAYS" WELL IM SORRY GUYS YOU ARE LATE SINCE 30 MINUTES AGO IS LIKE THAT BUT 1 HOUR AGO IT WAS IN STOCK FOR THE E6600

IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY I HAD TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS

crewxp

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
I called and cancelled my OEM order. He said that the boxed retail versions were coming soon and would be a better bet since they come with warranty.

So I'll wait.

Logicsequence

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2004
I called and cancelled my OEM order. He said that the boxed retail versions were coming soon and would be a better bet since they come with warranty.

So I'll wait.

the OEM's come with a 12 month warranty from intel dude..

ArbY

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2004
Well I've already posted in the other Core 2 Duo thread, but why not this one as well?!

Ordered:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
UPS Ground 3-7 Days
$372.98 including S&H
www.TigerDirect.com

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
Way back when I bought an AMD X2-4400 from Tiger Direct... the web page CLEARLY listed it in stock despite all other sites not having stock of that particular processor... after placing an order online for an IN STOCK processor, it said my order would ship in 7-10 days... through all of the site listed the item in stock. I'm sure plenty of other people here can share similar experiences with Tiger Direct. Long story short... after a few days of not shipping, I called and canceled my order and bought from ZZF. Personally, I'd stick with ZZF or NewEgg.

Caveat emptor!

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
You are lucky

I paid 399.09 for the same processor just because I live in Florida and I had to pay Taxes T_T

BUT IM GETTING IT SOONER! HAHAHAH!

Gormeroth

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
well brothers i'm with you. my e6600 is being shipped on monday !

kinda sucks cuz it doesn't even come with a stock fan but i dont' care, considering i don't have the rest of the computer yet.

the second nf5 sli motherboards become available on newegg the big order COMMENCES.

this whole thing reminds me of an episode of simpsons:

the retailer opens shop in the morning and a barrage of 8 year old girls trample the clerk to get to the new malibu stacy doll. hahaha, classic stuff.

Logicsequence

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2004
HEY GUYS I BOUGHT MINE 1 HOUR AGO AND IT SAID "IN STOCK"

IM HAPPY BECAUSE IT SAYS Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse. SO I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 3-7 DAYS (BECAUSE I PICK GROUND SHIPPING) AND ILL HAVE IT IN MY HAND

FOR THOSE WHO SAY "IT SAYS AVAILABILITY IN 7 TO 10 DAYS" WELL IM SORRY GUYS YOU ARE LATE SINCE 30 MINUTES AGO IS LIKE THAT BUT 1 HOUR AGO IT WAS IN STOCK FOR THE E6600

IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY I HAD TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS

Good luck, the official Intel announcement says they wont be available till "early August".

Shipments of all Core 2 Duo and Extreme processors has already begun, Intel confirmed today. Availability for the desktop series is expected "in early August," with the mobile series "at the end of August," according to an Intel statement received by TG Daily moments ago.

Well tigerdirect had them in stock, sold them, and has shipped them, i'm sorry to break it to you. I'm sure they didn't have many, they sold out in a matter of hours.