Doom 3

I just started playing and already am majorly stuck. I'm trying to make my
way back to where I started (according to my current mission) and am stuck
at the part where the marine is hanging upside down from something up above.
When you walk by him he asks "please help me." Right in front of him is a
door that won't open. There's no keypad for this door so I don't need a
code or anything. Do I need to crawl thru that service tunnel that one of
the marines was working on earlier? That's the only way I see a way out of
there. I've tried crouching and jumping to get into this tunnel, but can't
get in. Can someone help me out? I've looked at a walk thru on Game
Skanker, but it didn't help me at all. Thanks!

its been i while since i played it but i can't remember where you are.
trying visiting here

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetdoom/

In article <3rywe.53545$wR6.750961@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
chitashines@yahoo.com says...

http://tinyurl.com/9slfb
--

K4lM D0Wn, d34R. 17'Z 0NLY 4 4DV3R7.

Rumblin' in 't 'Pit with Ph33lin Phrisky