How to disable Alt-F4?

I would like to prevent Alt-F4 from closing active windows, anyone has a
clue on how to do this? Is there any policy that controls this?

--
ROger
2 answers Last reply

    Then how else would you close them?

    In article <cpbphe$uin$1@orkan.itea.ntnu.no>, Roger S
    <roger_no_spam_skj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    |I would like to prevent Alt-F4 from closing active windows, anyone has a
    |clue on how to do this? Is there any policy that controls this?

    Why would there be?

    http://www.uscricket.com