What does the turbo button do?

Koenig

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2002

Noticed on two controllers I have recently bought for my xbox that
they have a turbo button on them.

The original xbox controllers don't though.

What is it for?

--
Trev

"I can't believe you pissed on my taco"

VizPoets Filmmakers - http://www.vizpoets.com

"Koenig" <trevorgenschbloodysven@aanet.com.au> wrote in message
> Noticed on two controllers I have recently bought for my xbox that
> they have a turbo button on them.
>
> The original xbox controllers don't though.
>
> What is it for?

Usually a turbo button is used to repeatedly activate another button very
rapidly. Almost a tongue twister there.

--
HDTV video games and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com