TCP and UDP packets

HELP? I can't send or recieve tcp and udp packets through my dsl and I used
to be able to. can someone halp? I have tried so many things and nothing
seems to work
1 answer Last reply
More about packets

    How did you get this posting into this newsgroup then?

    "Sean W" <Sean W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HELP? I can't send or recieve tcp and udp packets through my dsl and I
    > used
    > to be able to. can someone halp? I have tried so many things and nothing
    > seems to work

Configuration UDP TCP/IP Customization Windows XP