Hello,
I'm looking for a this Graphice Video Card:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5850 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11
IT'S FOR A LAPTOP

HELP !!!

More about : question

a b U Graphics card
March 2, 2012 12:38:42 PM

it's not possible to fit this card in laptop, however laptops have an already integrated graphics whether it is nvidia or ati.
m
l
a c 140 U Graphics card
March 2, 2012 12:44:03 PM

Your best best would be to look for broken/parted out laptops that also touted the Mobility HD5850 at local computer stores, craigslist, or e-bay. I don't think you'll be able to find and purchase anything new.

-Wolf sends
m
l
Related resources
a c 259 U Graphics card
March 2, 2012 1:00:47 PM

ERNEST_62 said:
Hello,
I'm looking for a this Graphice Video Card:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5850 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11
IT'S FOR A LAPTOP

HELP !!!

Pci-e graphics cards will not fit in a laptop.

Laptop discrete graphics are chips attached to the motherboard. I think permanently.
It would make sense to me to install graphics chips into a socket, but I don't think that is how it is done.
I would love to learn otherwise.

If you want gaming quality graphics on a laptop, I think you are looking at a complete laptop replacement.
m
l
a c 76 U Graphics card
March 2, 2012 1:14:09 PM

geofelt said:
Pci-e graphics cards will not fit in a laptop.

Laptop discrete graphics are chips attached to the motherboard. I think permanently.
It would make sense to me to install graphics chips into a socket, but I don't think that is how it is done.
I would love to learn otherwise.

If you want gaming quality graphics on a laptop, I think you are looking at a complete laptop replacement.

There are SOME that use sockets but most don't. Even if you had one where it was replaceable only a few others would fit, getting your hands on one is about impossible, and laptops are designed to run with the parts they are shipped with. You would likely have overheating and power problems. So its just not worth having it upgradeable, and cheaper to have it on the motherboard.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
March 3, 2012 5:00:00 AM

unksol said:
There are SOME that use sockets but most don't. Even if you had one where it was replaceable only a few others would fit, getting your hands on one is about impossible, and laptops are designed to run with the parts they are shipped with. You would likely have overheating and power problems. So its just not worth having it upgradeable, and cheaper to have it on the motherboard.

laptops which are upgradable particularly GPU's they are too much expensive.
m
l
!