JGM

Distinguished
May 13, 2001

Can the Hard Drive and systm be converted from Fat32 to NTSC. If so how do
you do it and can any utility do help?
Thanks......You guys do a great job on this NewsGroup !

JGM

Read the following excellent article:

Converting FAT32 to NTFS in Windows XP
http://aumha.org/win5/a/ntfscvt.htm

[Courtesy of Alex Nichol, MS-MVP]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"JGM" wrote:

| Can the Hard Drive and systm be converted from Fat32 to NTSC. If so how do
| you do it and can any utility do help?
| Thanks......You guys do a great job on this NewsGroup !
|
| JGM

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Isn't NTSC a Television Format used in Japan and the US?

"JGM" <marxymarks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can the Hard Drive and systm be converted from Fat32 to NTSC. If so how do
> you do it and can any utility do help?
> Thanks......You guys do a great job on this NewsGroup !
>
> JGM

JGM

Distinguished
May 13, 2001

Thanks Carey:

You helped.........To the others I am pleased that I gave you all a good
laugh....
One other queation if I may...Why not just use the convert utility?

JGM wrote:
> Can the Hard Drive and systm be converted from Fat32 to NTSC. If so
> how do you do it and can any utility do help?
> Thanks......You guys do a great job on this NewsGroup !
>
> JGM

Let's see you want to convert your hard drive from FAT32 to a video format?!
Odd...
on salads.

NTSC is a tv format, but NTFS is file system used in windows since windows
2000.

myha wrote:
> NTSC is a tv format, but NTFS is file system used in windows since
> windows 2000.

So what did NT4, NT3.5 and earlier use then?!

on salads.

minime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2002

Hey Miss Tick,

Why are you always so rude to people, if you have nothing constructive to
say, then don't say anything, I'm sure even your simple little mind knew
exactly what JGM was talking about.

Have a good day, and I hope things in your life change so you can be a much
more civil person.

Happy Holidays to you.......................
> JGM wrote:
>> Can the Hard Drive and systm be converted from Fat32 to NTSC. If so
>> how do you do it and can any utility do help?
>> Thanks......You guys do a great job on this NewsGroup !
>>
>> JGM
>

> Let's see you want to convert your hard drive from FAT32 to a video
> format?! Odd...
> --
> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> on salads.

her real nick is piss PRICK

"MiniMe" <minime@your'llneverno.org> wrote in message
> Hey Miss Tick,
>
> Why are you always so rude to people, if you have nothing constructive to
> say, then don't say anything, I'm sure even your simple little mind knew
> exactly what JGM was talking about.
>
> Have a good day, and I hope things in your life change so you can be a
> much more civil person.
>
> Happy Holidays to you.......................
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message
>> JGM wrote:
>>> Can the Hard Drive and systm be converted from Fat32 to NTSC. If so
>>> how do you do it and can any utility do help?
>>> Thanks......You guys do a great job on this NewsGroup !
>>>
>>> JGM
>>

>> Let's see you want to convert your hard drive from FAT32 to a video
>> format?! Odd...
>> --
>> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
>> on salads.

peter

Look at this article: http://aumha.org/win5/a/ntfscvt.php and it's NTFS...
;-)

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> her real nick is piss PRICK
>
> "MiniMe" <minime@your'llneverno.org> wrote in message
>> Hey Miss Tick,
>>
>> Why are you always so rude to people, if you have nothing constructive to
>> say, then don't say anything, I'm sure even your simple little mind knew
>> exactly what JGM was talking about.
>>
>> Have a good day, and I hope things in your life change so you can be a
>> much more civil person.
>>
>> Happy Holidays to you.......................
>> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message

>>> Let's see you want to convert your hard drive from FAT32 to a video
>>> format?! Odd...
>>> --
>>> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
>>> on salads.

You guys just don't get it, do you..

There are help files within XP that answer this question.. there are pages
on the net that answer this question.. many times, people posting here could
get the answer within seconds to many problems, yet most don't even make it
to first base in their search for answers.. Google would have even corrected
NTSC to NTFS..

Some of us that help others here end up looking for links on behalf of
those to stupid or lazy to do it for themselves.. it wouldn't be so bad if
they asked for clarification of points or issues raised on a technical data
sheet.. but no..

These newsgroups exist to help people for sure, but we are not necessarily
here to spoon-feed every step of the way.. any computer user owes to
him/herself to try at the very least to help themselves a little..

And of course, you guys have never called somebody a putz or nitwit when
others get it wrong, have you..

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> her real nick is piss PRICK
>
> "MiniMe" <minime@your'llneverno.org> wrote in message
>> Hey Miss Tick,
>>
>> Why are you always so rude to people, if you have nothing constructive to
>> say, then don't say anything, I'm sure even your simple little mind knew
>> exactly what JGM was talking about.
>>
>> Have a good day, and I hope things in your life change so you can be a
>> much more civil person.
>>
>> Happy Holidays to you.......................
>> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message

>>> Let's see you want to convert your hard drive from FAT32 to a video
>>> format?! Odd...
>>> --
>>> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
>>> on salads.

minime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2002

So tell me then Mike, what the hell are these groups for, friendly banter?
for goodness sake you assume people are lazy because they ask you a
question, don't answer if it bugs you, not everyone feels happy reading the
help files they like to talk to people who know or have done these things
themselves.

"Mike Hall" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> You guys just don't get it, do you..
>
> There are help files within XP that answer this question.. there are pages
> on the net that answer this question.. many times, people posting here
> could get the answer within seconds to many problems, yet most don't even
> make it to first base in their search for answers.. Google would have even
> corrected NTSC to NTFS..
>
> Some of us that help others here end up looking for links on behalf of
> those to stupid or lazy to do it for themselves.. it wouldn't be so bad if
> they asked for clarification of points or issues raised on a technical
> data sheet.. but no..
>
> These newsgroups exist to help people for sure, but we are not necessarily
> here to spoon-feed every step of the way.. any computer user owes to
> him/herself to try at the very least to help themselves a little..
>
> And of course, you guys have never called somebody a putz or nitwit when
> others get it wrong, have you..
>

> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>> her real nick is piss PRICK
>>
>> "MiniMe" <minime@your'llneverno.org> wrote in message
>>> Hey Miss Tick,
>>>
>>> Why are you always so rude to people, if you have nothing constructive
>>> to say, then don't say anything, I'm sure even your simple little mind
>>> knew exactly what JGM was talking about.
>>>
>>> Have a good day, and I hope things in your life change so you can be a
>>> much more civil person.
>>>
>>> Happy Holidays to you.......................
>>> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message

I assume that people are lazy when they have made NO attempt to find out for
themselves.. I also go to great lengths with some people.. I respect that
some feel intimidated, and those that do often e-mail me for help rather
than look foolish in here..

I am all for helping people with computer problems, but sometimes the best
advice is to tell them to go find it themselves.. help is not too fast
coming in these newsgroups sometimes, and it does no harm for them to learn
that a simple search in Google or similar can get them a simple answer
within seconds..

As for banter or wisecracks, I see no harm in them either.. obviously, you
do..

> So tell me then Mike, what the hell are these groups for, friendly banter?
> for goodness sake you assume people are lazy because they ask you a
> question, don't answer if it bugs you, not everyone feels happy reading
> the help files they like to talk to people who know or have done these
> things themselves.
>

> "Mike Hall" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> You guys just don't get it, do you..
>>
>> There are help files within XP that answer this question.. there are
>> pages on the net that answer this question.. many times, people posting
>> here could get the answer within seconds to many problems, yet most don't
>> even make it to first base in their search for answers.. Google would
>> have even corrected NTSC to NTFS..
>>
>> Some of us that help others here end up looking for links on behalf of
>> those to stupid or lazy to do it for themselves.. it wouldn't be so bad
>> if they asked for clarification of points or issues raised on a technical
>> data sheet.. but no..
>>
>> These newsgroups exist to help people for sure, but we are not
>> necessarily here to spoon-feed every step of the way.. any computer user
>> owes to him/herself to try at the very least to help themselves a
>> little..
>>
>> And of course, you guys have never called somebody a putz or nitwit when
>> others get it wrong, have you..
>>

>> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>>> her real nick is piss PRICK
>>>
>>> "MiniMe" <minime@your'llneverno.org> wrote in message