A reason to not buy the 360 at launch date?

"theOne" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20050629-5052.html
>

> I wonder what the gameplan is. Too late in the production cycle to include
> the drives for the holidays. Bad business to early adopters if released
> later. It will be interesting to see what with this after the PS3
> launches. Perhaps a removable add-on HD-DVD drive?

I don't plan on getting a 360 until after it's hacked or Halo3 comes out.

wjm

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2004

"Durtmann" <d@y> wrote in message

> I don't plan on getting a 360 until after it's hacked...

Nice guy...

theone

Durtmann wrote:
> "theOne" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>
>>http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20050629-5052.html
>>

>>I wonder what the gameplan is. Too late in the production cycle to include
>>the drives for the holidays. Bad business to early adopters if released
>>later. It will be interesting to see what with this after the PS3
>>launches. Perhaps a removable add-on HD-DVD drive?
>

> I don't plan on getting a 360 until after it's hacked or Halo3 comes out.

wouldn't it be so outstanding if they decided to throw a capture card in
that puppy? Than, after being hacked the hell out of, some really nice
apps with no DRM garbage.