Where is rec.photo.software

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 1, 2005 11:54:01 PM

Can any one get this news group?

I'm in search of infos about what photo software are available, the
review of the similar products, and the tips and tricks on the usage.

And, the wars like "Photoshop vs. PictureStore".

More about : rec photo software

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 3:21:58 AM

einst_stein@yahoo.com wrote:

> Can any one get this news group?

No, there's no such group.

> I'm in search of infos about what photo software are available, the
> review of the similar products, and the tips and tricks on the usage.
>
> And, the wars like "Photoshop vs. PictureStore".

Here's the place :-)
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 9:34:30 PM

What is picture store ? No matter what program ... Photoshop is by far the
leader. Craig Flory
!