hi, Im new

can u write the best games for xbox ?

I just by one and now i dont know what games to get.

tnx / sry for bad English

Foxx

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* - Foxx - wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> can u write the best games for xbox ?

Best is a relative term, what types of games do you enjoy?

--
David
System Error - Virus 'MS-WINDOWS' found!! Erase [Y/Y]?

In article <da3bgc$p2q$1@ss405.t-com.hr>, nr@.vip says...
> can u write the best games for xbox ?
>
> I just by one and now i dont know what games to get.
>
> tnx / sry for bad English
>
> Foxx

Ah, bless.

Try Halo2, friend.
--

K4lM D0Wn, d34R. 17'Z 0NLY 4 4DV3R7.

Rumblin' in 't 'Pit with Ph33lin Phrisky

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

Bikini-Whacks wrote:

> In article <da3bgc$p2q$1@ss405.t-com.hr>, nr@.vip says...
>
>>can u write the best games for xbox ?
>>
>>I just by one and now i dont know what games to get.
>>
>>tnx / sry for bad English
>>
>>Foxx
>>

> Ah, bless.
>
> Try Halo2, friend.

Try Halo1 first :)

Ryan

>> Ah, bless.
>>
>> Try Halo2, friend.
>

> Try Halo1 first :)

Numerically speaking it's the one to start with.

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

Ryan wrote:

>>> Ah, bless.
>>>
>>> Try Halo2, friend.
>>

>> Try Halo1 first :)
>

> Numerically speaking it's the one to start with.

I couldn't say why, but I find H1 a more rewarding experience than H2.
Don't get me wrong I really like H2 as well. It just lacks the
continuity of H1. It's was a hard act to follow. I don't think I would
like H2 as much if I hadn't played H1 for so long. I like all the little
extra things in H2, like the skulls, the scarab gun/giant soccer ball
and being able to board enemy vehicles etc. Well see ya when I'm
shooting at ya! :)

In article <E6udndN9fupY9ljfRVn-1A@rogers.com>, r701e@rogers.com says...
> >> Ah, bless.
> >>
> >> Try Halo2, friend.
> >

> > Try Halo1 first :)
>
> Numerically speaking it's the one to start with.

Hey, I'm with you two. H1 it is then.
--

K4lM D0Wn, d34R. 17'Z 0NLY 4 K0Mm3Rc14L

theone

Bikini-Whacks wrote:
> In article <E6udndN9fupY9ljfRVn-1A@rogers.com>, r701e@rogers.com says...

>>>Try Halo1 first :)
>>
>>Numerically speaking it's the one to start with.
>>

> Hey, I'm with you two. H1 it is then.

me three. I'll go so far as to say I absolutely adored H1 multiplayer,
staying up countless nights and playing friends via gamespy. H2, never
even got into the MP; too many bullshit tactics (i.e. that F&**^in
sword) that made me lost my interest. Plus it lost that freshness appeal
and just went into the generic shoot em up bucket for me.

Ryan

theOne wrote:
> Bikini-Whacks wrote:
>
>> In article <E6udndN9fupY9ljfRVn-1A@rogers.com>, r701e@rogers.com says...

>>> Numerically speaking it's the one to start with.
>>>

>> Hey, I'm with you two. H1 it is then.
>

> me three. I'll go so far as to say I absolutely adored H1 multiplayer,
> staying up countless nights and playing friends via gamespy. H2, never
> even got into the MP; too many bullshit tactics (i.e. that F&**^in
> sword) that made me lost my interest. Plus it lost that freshness appeal
> and just went into the generic shoot em up bucket for me.

The pistol was kinda annoying though

theone

Ryan wrote:
> theOne wrote:
>
>> Bikini-Whacks wrote:
>>
>>> In article <E6udndN9fupY9ljfRVn-1A@rogers.com>, r701e@rogers.com says...

>>> Hey, I'm with you two. H1 it is then.
>>

>> me three. I'll go so far as to say I absolutely adored H1 multiplayer,
>> staying up countless nights and playing friends via gamespy. H2, never
>> even got into the MP; too many bullshit tactics (i.e. that F&**^in
>> sword) that made me lost my interest. Plus it lost that freshness
>> appeal and just went into the generic shoot em up bucket for me.
>

> The pistol was kinda annoying though
that was one of the greatest weapons.

theone

theOne wrote:
> Ryan wrote:
>
>> theOne wrote:

>>> me three. I'll go so far as to say I absolutely adored H1
>>> multiplayer, staying up countless nights and playing friends via
>>> gamespy. H2, never even got into the MP; too many bullshit tactics
>>> (i.e. that F&**^in sword) that made me lost my interest. Plus it lost
>>> that freshness appeal and just went into the generic shoot em up
>>> bucket for me.
>>

>> The pistol was kinda annoying though
>
> that was one of the greatest weapons.

I take that back. In one, maybe "thee greates". It was good general
purpose, but with the zoom, a killer short range sniper gun.

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

theOne wrote:

> theOne wrote:
>
>> Ryan wrote:

>>> The pistol was kinda annoying though
>>

>> that was one of the greatest weapons.
>

> I take that back. In one, maybe "thee greates". It was good general
> purpose, but with the zoom, a killer short range sniper gun.

IMNSHO, the H1 pistol rocks, the H2 pistol sux, and the H2 beam rifles
only nearly make up for it's absence. I really miss it (on legendary)
in the docking bays on Cairo station.

Ryan

Adrian wrote:
> theOne wrote:
>
>> theOne wrote:

>>> that was one of the greatest weapons.
>>

>> I take that back. In one, maybe "thee greates". It was good general
>> purpose, but with the zoom, a killer short range sniper gun.
>

> IMNSHO, the H1 pistol rocks, the H2 pistol sux, and the H2 beam rifles
> only nearly make up for it's absence. I really miss it (on legendary)
> in the docking bays on Cairo station.
The H1 pistol just didn't feel like a pistol.

Maybe I feel like that because I used to play a lot of R63.

Ryan wrote:
> Adrian wrote:
>
>> theOne wrote:

>>> I take that back. In one, maybe "thee greates". It was good general
>>> purpose, but with the zoom, a killer short range sniper gun.
>>

>> IMNSHO, the H1 pistol rocks, the H2 pistol sux, and the H2 beam
>> rifles only nearly make up for it's absence. I really miss it (on
>> legendary) in the docking bays on Cairo station.
>
> The H1 pistol just didn't feel like a pistol.
>
> Maybe I feel like that because I used to play a lot of R63.

yeah it didn't but IMO that was the beauty of it. What pistol has a
chance in the real world against a m16 type of machine gun? that pistol
in H1, that's what!

tnx, sry for my "away" status

I love RPG like Jade Empire (Finished)

Now i play Fable ...

but i need more games like Jade Empire ...

for FPS i have PC and i get Halo 2 on xbox .. Halo 1 finished on PC!

tnx