System rebooting every time and finally not starting now

Hello, friend i have a problem with my pc, as my pc was slow process i installed windows xp Sp2, after installation system is rebooting itself for every 20-30 sec, i cheked by using safe mode, it started and runned for 20 mins and then after it again stared rebooting it continued for rebooting for 5 to 6 times and not now it is not starting, can any one help me for my problem. my mother board is biostar and processor is intel core2duo.
2 answers Last reply
More about system rebooting time finally starting
  1. shravan_4335 said:
    Hello, friend i have a problem with my pc, as my pc was slow process i installed windows xp Sp2, after installation system is rebooting itself for every 20-30 sec, i cheked by using safe mode, it started and runned for 20 mins and then after it again stared rebooting it continued for rebooting for 5 to 6 times and not now it is not starting, can any one help me for my problem. my mother board is biostar and processor is intel core2duo.

it may be the problem of your smps...if it takes too load it loses its power(fluctuates) and finally corrupts your harddisk.
  2. Psu problem.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Windows XP