  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 1, 2005 2:52:08 PM

Good day all,

Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a
racing game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in
reading reviews to find out which one is worth buying

Thanks

Alain

More about : xbox game site review

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 10:36:26 PM

Alain wrote:

> Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a
> racing game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in
> reading reviews to find out which one is worth buying

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/forzamotorsport/in...
http://xbox.ign.com/objects/682/682857.html
http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/902/Forza-Motorsport/
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/forza/default.htm
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 1:27:13 AM

gamerankings.com

"Alain" <a_pilon2003@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Good day all,
>
> Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a racing
> game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in reading
> reviews to find out which one is worth buying
>
> Thanks
>

> Alain
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 1:50:44 AM

"Alain" <a_pilon2003@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Good day all,
>
> Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a racing
> game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in reading
> reviews to find out which one is worth buying
>
> Thanks
>

> Alain

The ONLY site you need is...

http://www.gamerankings.com
has reviews from just about all the sources out there and links to the
review there on one site, they are also average to give you a good idea
using that perspective also. Only site I use for that purpose for sometime
now.
!