xbox game site review

Good day all,

Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a
racing game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in
reading reviews to find out which one is worth buying

Thanks

Alain

gamerankings.com

"Alain" <a_pilon2003@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Good day all,
>
> Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a racing
> game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in reading
> reviews to find out which one is worth buying
>
> Thanks
>

> Alain

"Alain" <a_pilon2003@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Good day all,
>
> Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a racing
> game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in reading
> reviews to find out which one is worth buying
>
> Thanks
>

> Alain

The ONLY site you need is...

http://www.gamerankings.com
has reviews from just about all the sources out there and links to the
review there on one site, they are also average to give you a good idea
using that perspective also. Only site I use for that purpose for sometime
now.