xbox game site review

Good day all,

Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a
racing game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in
reading reviews to find out which one is worth buying

Thanks

Alain
3 answers Last reply
More about xbox game site review

    Alain wrote:

    > Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a
    > racing game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in
    > reading reviews to find out which one is worth buying

    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/forzamotorsport/index.html
    http://xbox.ign.com/objects/682/682857.html
    http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/902/Forza-Motorsport/
    http://www.xbox.com/en-us/forza/default.htm

    gamerankings.com

    "Alain" <a_pilon2003@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > Good day all,
    >
    > Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a racing
    > game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in reading
    > reviews to find out which one is worth buying
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Alain

    "Alain" <a_pilon2003@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > Good day all,
    >
    > Is there a site that offer xbox game review. I wouldl ike to get a racing
    > game but between nascar, and the rest i would be interested in reading
    > reviews to find out which one is worth buying
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Alain

    The ONLY site you need is...

    http://www.gamerankings.com
    has reviews from just about all the sources out there and links to the
    review there on one site, they are also average to give you a good idea
    using that perspective also. Only site I use for that purpose for sometime
    now.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games