Sending Yahoo email

December 11, 2004 1:27:02 PM

Hi, Can someone help me please? I've had AOL mail and have recently
discontinued service and have a new yahoo address. I can currently read mail
I receive, but cannot send mail. I can enter an address, subject info, but
get no prompt in the body of the email. I know somthing isn't set right but
can't identify what I need to do. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
--
Marianne

More about : sending yahoo email

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 9:16:48 AM

"Marianne" <Marianne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| Hi, Can someone help me please? I've had AOL mail and have recently
| discontinued service and have a new yahoo address. I can currently read mail
| I receive, but cannot send mail. I can enter an address, subject info, but
| get no prompt in the body of the email. I know somthing isn't set right but
| can't identify what I need to do. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
| Thanks in advance.
| --
| Marianne

For expert help with IE, MyIE2/Maxthon, Outlook (Express),
visit http://forum.aumha.org/viewforum.php?f=7
!