Sending Yahoo email

Hi, Can someone help me please? I've had AOL mail and have recently
discontinued service and have a new yahoo address. I can currently read mail
I receive, but cannot send mail. I can enter an address, subject info, but
get no prompt in the body of the email. I know somthing isn't set right but
can't identify what I need to do. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
--
Marianne
1 answer Last reply

    "Marianne" <Marianne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | Hi, Can someone help me please? I've had AOL mail and have recently
    | discontinued service and have a new yahoo address. I can currently read mail
    | I receive, but cannot send mail. I can enter an address, subject info, but
    | get no prompt in the body of the email. I know somthing isn't set right but
    | can't identify what I need to do. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
    | Thanks in advance.
    | --
    | Marianne

    For expert help with IE, MyIE2/Maxthon, Outlook (Express),
    visit http://forum.aumha.org/viewforum.php?f=7

Configuration Customization Yahoo Mail Windows XP