Nokia PC Suite 5

Last response: in Brands
May 10, 2004 10:27:36 PM

I recently installed PC Suite 5 on my laptop. The software works great for
reducing family members pictures, putting them in the "Gallery" and then using
them for Wallpaper or for showing their picture on an incoming ring.

I cannot find a selection to get pictures OUT of the phone(s) however. Any
picture.

I am specifically looking to be able to get pictures taken with the (poor)
camera in the 6820. So far, I have been able to send the picture to an E-Mail
address but not been able to figura out hos to simply take them from the
camera/phone to the PC.

Any ideas? Is there other software for this?

--
John S.

More about : nokia suite

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 12:17:32 PM

Just drag them out of the Gallery folder!

BTW, I noticed that PC Suite 6.1 works much better. You can download
this from Nokia http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,54692,00.html.

Regards, Paul.

!