Nokia PC Suite 5

I recently installed PC Suite 5 on my laptop. The software works great for
reducing family members pictures, putting them in the "Gallery" and then using
them for Wallpaper or for showing their picture on an incoming ring.

I cannot find a selection to get pictures OUT of the phone(s) however. Any
picture.

I am specifically looking to be able to get pictures taken with the (poor)
camera in the 6820. So far, I have been able to send the picture to an E-Mail
address but not been able to figura out hos to simply take them from the
camera/phone to the PC.

Any ideas? Is there other software for this?

--
John S.
More about nokia suite

    Just drag them out of the Gallery folder!

    BTW, I noticed that PC Suite 6.1 works much better. You can download
    this from Nokia http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,54692,00.html.

    Regards, Paul.

    On 10 May 2004 18:27:36 GMT, in alt.cellular.nokia sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree
    (John S.) wrote:

    >I recently installed PC Suite 5 on my laptop. The software works great for
    >reducing family members pictures, putting them in the "Gallery" and then using
    >them for Wallpaper or for showing their picture on an incoming ring.
    >
    >I cannot find a selection to get pictures OUT of the phone(s) however. Any
    >picture.
    >
    >I am specifically looking to be able to get pictures taken with the (poor)
    >camera in the 6820. So far, I have been able to send the picture to an E-Mail
    >address but not been able to figura out hos to simply take them from the
    >camera/phone to the PC.
    >
    >Any ideas? Is there other software for this?

Nokia Software