Good experience buying a case at Newegg

MagicPants

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
I recently bought a $200 Silver LIAN-LI case (PC-101A) from newegg. I with it I bought two aluminium bezels one for the floppy and one for the DVD. Newegg accidently sent me a black bezel (I wanted silver to match the case), wrong part number and everthing. When I complained they sent me a new silver bezel for free, I didn't even have to send back the black one.

My total order was around $1600, and the bezel was only a $10 part. Still it was nice not to have to go through the whole RMA process. It's nice to see a retailer that takes responsibility for their mistakes.

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
I recently bought a $200 Silver LIAN-LI case (PC-101A) from newegg. I with it I bought two aluminium bezels one for the floppy and one for the DVD. Newegg accidently sent me a black bezel (I wanted silver to match the case), wrong part number and everthing. When I complained they sent me a new silver bezel for free, I didn't even have to send back the black one.

My total order was around $1600, and the bezel was only a $10 part. Still it was nice not to have to go through the whole RMA process. It's nice to see a retailer that takes responsibility for their mistakes.

I'm not surprised. Newegg has got it together on customer service.

Long live Newegg!!!

Assman

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2005

I'm not surprised. Newegg has got it together on customer service.

Long live Newegg!!!

Agree 8) I'm just anxiously waiting for newegg to stock c2d :lol:

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
I find it amazing that one company can have the best customer service, the lowest prices, the best site/site setup, and the cheapest and fastest shipping. They're like the perfect retailer.

yourmothersanastronaut

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
Yeah, they're incredible.

I guess the only gripe would be their policy on LCD's. Found that out when my brand new BenQ LCD failed after about a week and a half. Had to deal with the manufacturer. But then it started working again, and I sold it to a friend. Bought a comparable Viewsonic and haven't looked back.

Newegg FTW!