Me Singing A Song

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

Here's a song I made up, I call it "The Good Die Young"

http://whiterap.spymac.com/mike_d_the_good_die_young.mp3

Thoughts are welcome, but if you only want to insult me and my musical
style, keep it to your dang self.

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

"Pete Zahut" <pete@zahut.nut> wrote in message
> Here's a song I made up, I call it "The Good Die Young"
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/mike_d_the_good_die_young.mp3
>
> Thoughts are welcome, but if you only want to insult me and my musical
> style, keep it to your dang self.

Sorry, but the last thing I need is your voice in my head.