Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 11, 2004 12:21:11 AM

Hi,

I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did an
update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use my
official license.
The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the licenses.
I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.

Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?

Thx,
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 8:38:06 AM

"Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<XuRnc.102018$a36.6251654@phobos.telenet-ops.be>...

> I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did an
> update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use my
> official license.
> The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the licenses.
> I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
> Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?

Thank you for your request!

In the latest build we have changed the keycode format. I.e., you
should, just, enter your personal registered customer's page and press
'request' button in table, dedicated to corresponding Oxygen Phone
Manager for Symbian OS phones version. This will forward the latest
correct keycode directly at your e-mail address.

PS: Also, please, don't forget to update OPMAgent in your phone.

With best regards! Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software technical support dpt.
support@opm-2.com
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 8:53:13 AM

"Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<XuRnc.102018$a36.6251654@phobos.telenet-ops.be>...
> Hi,
>
> I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did an
> update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use my
> official license.
> The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the licenses.
> I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
> Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?
>
> Thx,

Hello, Acer.

Your situation looks quite strange.
1. Full version never starts as trial and never hides an options to
enter the registration key. Actually full and trial versions are two
different ones.
2. You can request your latest registration key either from the
registered customers page (where you downloaded the latest version
from) or by using "Request for resend the registration code" menu item
under program's "Help" menu.
3. As a registered customer you always can contact us directly via the
special support page at
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10....

Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
May 11, 2004 12:45:05 PM

The Licence is restricted by TIME, so you won't be able to get new
updates
after your licence expires.
Either

a) stump up for an extension to the license or
b) Use your old version.

This is to fund new develeopment (says Oxygen!)
At least they let you change phones now!

"Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did
an
> update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use
my
> official license.
> The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the
licenses.
> I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
> Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?
>
> Thx,

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 2:58:48 PM

On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:21:11 GMT, "Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did an
>update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use my
>official license.
>The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the licenses.
>I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
>Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?
>
>Thx,

Hi, sometimes they change the algorithm for the identification of the
keycode. Normally you can find a link for an updated keycode on the
internet page where you can download the latest versions of OPM2. Just
click it and you will get the latest keycode via e-mail (this only
works if you request your new keycode within one year of purchase or
renewal of the license of opm2).

Regards

Andreas
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 9:18:20 PM

This is normal not to get a response from Oxygen support. But when you bag
them on here they usually come out of the wood work! :)

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.

"Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did an
> update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use my
> official license.
> The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the licenses.
> I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
> Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?
>
> Thx,

May 11, 2004 11:13:02 PM

Thanks for the feedback, i will try the procedure.

"Oxygen Software" <Admin@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
> "Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have an offical licenses for Oxygen Phone Manager. Last week i did an
> > update to the last build of it, and now i'm not longer able to use my
> > official license.
> > The application starts as trial, without any option to enter the
licenses.
> > I tried to contact support, but didn't receive any feedback.
> >
> > Anyone around with the same problem ? How can I solve this problem ?
> >
> > Thx,
>
> Hello, Acer.
>
> Your situation looks quite strange.
> 1. Full version never starts as trial and never hides an options to
> enter the registration key. Actually full and trial versions are two
> different ones.
> 2. You can request your latest registration key either from the
> registered customers page (where you downloaded the latest version
> from) or by using "Request for resend the registration code" menu item
> under program's "Help" menu.
> 3. As a registered customer you always can contact us directly via the
> special support page at
> http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10....
>
> Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
> Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
> Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
> support@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 10:28:29 AM

"Acer" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2B9oc.103078$ve4.6226990@phobos.telenet-ops.be>...
> Thanks for the feedback, i will try the procedure.
Hello, Acer.

Please contact me (using "From" e-mail address) if you will have any
difficulties. I'll try to help.

!