nokia 3510i problem

Last response: in Brands
May 11, 2004 12:24:58 AM

Hi
My mum tried to delete a message and somehow went to exit editor... which
inturn somehow has turned her phone off... when she powers it on again the
screen flashes and goes off again.. anyhelp please... Her service is with
tesco's :-(

thanks Kim

More about : nokia 3510i problem

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 7:21:33 PM

HI "Pompey©"

> My mum tried to delete a message and somehow went to exit editor...
which
> inturn somehow has turned her phone off... when she powers it on again the
> screen flashes and goes off again.. anyhelp please... Her service is with
> tesco's :-(

A friend of mine had that prob last week after receiving an SMS, it trashed
the flash.

--

Regards, Steve S.
Anonymous

That's what happened to her... it was an advertisement txt n wont " Flash "
up... What needed to be done?

"Steve Sweet" <steve.sweet@btopen-2-viri-world.com> wrote in message
> HI "Pompey©"
>
> > My mum tried to delete a message and somehow went to exit editor...
> which
> > inturn somehow has turned her phone off... when she powers it on again
the
> > screen flashes and goes off again.. anyhelp please... Her service is
with
> > tesco's :-(
>
> A friend of mine had that prob last week after receiving an SMS, it
trashed
> the flash.
>

> --
>
> Regards, Steve S.

May 16, 2004 1:00:32 PM

Hi Pompey

It had to go to a Nokia Service Centre to be re-flashed.

--

Regards, Steve S.
Anonymous

Kim

> Hi Pompey
>
> It had to go to a Nokia Service Centre to be re-flashed.
>
> > That's what happened to her... it was an advertisement txt n wont "
Flash
> "
> > up... What needed to be done?

> editor...which
> the
> with
> > >
> > > A friend of mine had that prob last week after receiving an SMS, it
> trashed
> > > the flash.
>
> --
>
> Regards, Steve S.

Anonymous
May 23, 2004 9:08:34 PM

Just thought I'd mention, LogoManager have a special on their 3510i
cables for 9.95 from http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/cat.php?id=106.
I paid 19.95 GBP for mine from them- they are very good quality
compared to the one I bought from EBay for a tenner. You'll have the
added advantage of having the support from the LogoManager guys if
needed.

They also seem to have offers on MobiMB and Mobius (14.95 GBP with
free updates). I'm glad, because I only had MobiMB.
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 10:28:04 PM

Hi Pompey

Result! 8~)