nokia 3510i problem

Hi
My mum tried to delete a message and somehow went to exit editor... which
inturn somehow has turned her phone off... when she powers it on again the
screen flashes and goes off again.. anyhelp please... Her service is with
tesco's :-(

thanks Kim
6 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3510i problem

    HI "Pompey©"

    > My mum tried to delete a message and somehow went to exit editor...
    which
    > inturn somehow has turned her phone off... when she powers it on again the
    > screen flashes and goes off again.. anyhelp please... Her service is with
    > tesco's :-(

    A friend of mine had that prob last week after receiving an SMS, it trashed
    the flash.

    --

    Regards, Steve S.

    That's what happened to her... it was an advertisement txt n wont " Flash "
    up... What needed to be done?

    "Steve Sweet" <steve.sweet@btopen-2-viri-world.com> wrote in message
    > HI "Pompey©"
    >
    > > My mum tried to delete a message and somehow went to exit editor...
    > which
    > > inturn somehow has turned her phone off... when she powers it on again
    the
    > > screen flashes and goes off again.. anyhelp please... Her service is
    with
    > > tesco's :-(
    >
    > A friend of mine had that prob last week after receiving an SMS, it
    trashed
    > the flash.
    >

    > --
    >
    > Regards, Steve S.

    Hi Pompey

    It had to go to a Nokia Service Centre to be re-flashed.

    --

    Regards, Steve S.

    Kim

    > Hi Pompey
    >
    > It had to go to a Nokia Service Centre to be re-flashed.
    >
    > > That's what happened to her... it was an advertisement txt n wont "
    Flash
    > "
    > > up... What needed to be done?

    > editor...which
    > the
    > with
    > > >
    > > > A friend of mine had that prob last week after receiving an SMS, it
    > trashed
    > > > the flash.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards, Steve S.

    Just thought I'd mention, LogoManager have a special on their 3510i
    cables for 9.95 from http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/cat.php?id=106.
    I paid 19.95 GBP for mine from them- they are very good quality
    compared to the one I bought from EBay for a tenner. You'll have the
    added advantage of having the support from the LogoManager guys if
    needed.

    They also seem to have offers on MobiMB and Mobius (14.95 GBP with
    free updates). I'm glad, because I only had MobiMB.

    Hi Pompey

    Result! 8~)

    --

    Regards, Steve S.