Medal of Honor EA cheat codes?

Any cheat codes for unlimited ammo and god-mode for Medal of Honor European
Assault?

thanks
luckyvic

> Any cheat codes for unlimited ammo and god-mode for Medal of Honor
> European Assault?
>
> thanks
> luckyvic

I am not against cheats in games, I use 'em now and then, But to cheat in a
game called "Metal of Honor" is just wrong.

Never heard of "Metal of Honor", so don't if cheating would be wrong. But
thanks anyway.

luckyvic

www.gamefaqs.com

"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
> Any cheat codes for unlimited ammo and god-mode for Medal of Honor
> European Assault?
>
> thanks
> luckyvic

Thanks, gamefaqs.com is always my first choice for codes, but the two below
aren't there (yet).