Keyboard shortcuts. How can I reset / change them?

I changed a keyboard shortcut and don't know how to change it back. How can
I set Alt + F4 to close windows? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about keyboard shortcuts reset change them

    "TheBestSaul" <TheBestSaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | I changed a keyboard shortcut and don't know how to change it back.
    | How can I set Alt + F4 to close windows? Thanks.

    Exactly what did you do to disable Alt + F4?

    I accidently set Alt + F4 to toggle between monitors.

    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:41:02 -0800, TheBestSaul wrote:

    > I accidently set Alt + F4 to toggle between monitors.

    Retrace your steps and undo the keyboard assignment. Open the software that
    you use to manage your monitors. Disable or change the hotkey for switching
    between the two.
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Configuration Microsoft Customization Keyboards Windows XP