Keyboard shortcuts. How can I reset / change them?

December 13, 2004 10:29:09 AM

I changed a keyboard shortcut and don't know how to change it back. How can
I set Alt + F4 to close windows? Thanks.
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:57:46 AM

"TheBestSaul" <TheBestSaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| I changed a keyboard shortcut and don't know how to change it back.
| How can I set Alt + F4 to close windows? Thanks.

Exactly what did you do to disable Alt + F4?
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:57:47 AM

I accidently set Alt + F4 to toggle between monitors.

"a nonymous" wrote:

> "TheBestSaul" <TheBestSaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> | I changed a keyboard shortcut and don't know how to change it back.
> | How can I set Alt + F4 to close windows? Thanks.
>
> Exactly what did you do to disable Alt + F4?

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 12:31:10 PM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:41:02 -0800, TheBestSaul wrote:

> I accidently set Alt + F4 to toggle between monitors.

Retrace your steps and undo the keyboard assignment. Open the software that
you use to manage your monitors. Disable or change the hotkey for switching
between the two.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User