My YTMND Sites

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I didn't feel like keeping these all to myself, so I thought I'd share
with you all.

http://dwightrapper.ytmnd.com
http://flintstones.ytmnd.com
http://youngdeath.ytmnd.com/

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

In article <09chc150ubrjiua015nadbfb20b46g92dt@4ax.com>,
Pete Zahut <pete@zahut.nut> wrote:

> I didn't feel like keeping these all to myself, so I thought I'd share
> with you all.
>
> http://dwightrapper.ytmnd.com
> http://flintstones.ytmnd.com
> http://youngdeath.ytmnd.com/
>
> -
> Can we stop fighting, and start living?

LOL @ the Flintstones. It made clicking the other two horrible ones
worth it.

--
Stefan
http://pillartopost.blogspot.com

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Lord Hatred
<lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 05:07:22 GMT
this person wrote:

>In article <09chc150ubrjiua015nadbfb20b46g92dt@4ax.com>,
> Pete Zahut <pete@zahut.nut> wrote:
>
>> I didn't feel like keeping these all to myself, so I thought I'd share
>> with you all.
>>
>> http://dwightrapper.ytmnd.com
>> http://flintstones.ytmnd.com
>> http://youngdeath.ytmnd.com/
>>
>> -
>> Can we stop fighting, and start living?
>

> LOL @ the Flintstones. It made clicking the other two horrible ones
>worth it.

You like the Flintstones one more than the Good Die Young one? That's
odd, because most people love the Good Die Young one and tell me I'm
too loud in the Flintstones one.

-

In article <2sdhc1t3i1njugptg9tabk8497hk0pp5or@4ax.com>,
Pete Zahut <pete@zahut.nut> wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Lord Hatred
> <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 05:07:22 GMT
> this person wrote:
>
> >In article <09chc150ubrjiua015nadbfb20b46g92dt@4ax.com>,
> > Pete Zahut <pete@zahut.nut> wrote:
> >
> >> I didn't feel like keeping these all to myself, so I thought I'd share
> >> with you all.
> >>
> >> http://dwightrapper.ytmnd.com
> >> http://flintstones.ytmnd.com
> >> http://youngdeath.ytmnd.com/
> >>
> >> -
> >> Can we stop fighting, and start living?
> >

> > LOL @ the Flintstones. It made clicking the other two horrible ones
> >worth it.
>
> You like the Flintstones one more than the Good Die Young one? That's
> odd, because most people love the Good Die Young one and tell me I'm
> too loud in the Flintstones one.

That's why the Flintstones one is so good!

--

H.I.V. Steve wrote:

> Chad Bryant wrote:
>
>>"Lord Hatred" wrote:

>>> That's why the Flintstones one is so good!
>>
>>I have a hard time not picturing Dwight Rapper/Michael D/HIV Steve/etc.
>>wearing a fanny pack and velcro shoes.
>>

> Why am I not surprised this guy has weird sexual fantasies about me and
> my fanny?
>

> alt.flame.rspw REMOVED

Can we stop fighting, and start living? FM...

I like these.

http://defectivestapler.ytmnd.com/
http://spreadmystaplerandflyaway.ytmnd.com/
http://jailbait.ytmnd.com/