can't vew my i.e. property

the is a script running on my desktop which prevents me from view my
interenet explorer propers.
I can identity what is blocking this feature.
anyway I was wondering if there was another way around this.
I like to find where it saves it's history and url links
and manually delete them.

thanks

stev
4 answers Last reply
More about property

    Start/Run and type INETCPL.CPL ?

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "StvyLife" <cutherestvylife@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:u%jvd.9620$yr1.2620@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
    the is a script running on my desktop which prevents me from view my
    interenet explorer propers.
    I can identity what is blocking this feature.
    anyway I was wondering if there was another way around this.
    I like to find where it saves it's history and url links
    and manually delete them.

    thanks

    stev

    nice try but it didn't work. it did the same as if I tried to view the
    options or when I right click ie on the destop to view it's properties.
    Somehow it's currepted or locked up by something. It just flickers and error
    message so quickly that I can't tell what is happing and then it
    disseappears. I try it even in safe mode and got no results.

    so where are these informations saved phyisically so I can delet the
    autohistory links

    thanks though.

    Start/Run and type INETCPL.CPL ?

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "StvyLife" <cutherestvylife@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    the is a script running on my desktop which prevents me from view my
    interenet explorer propers.
    I can identity what is blocking this feature.
    anyway I was wondering if there was another way around this.
    I like to find where it saves it's history and url links
    and manually delete them.

    thanks

    stev

    | "StvyLife" <cutherestvylife@mindspring.com> wrote:
    | the is a script running on my desktop which prevents me from view my
    | interenet explorer propers.
    | I can identity what is blocking this feature.
    | anyway I was wondering if there was another way around this.
    | I like to find where it saves it's history and url links
    | and manually delete them.

    Stev,

    What exactly is this script?
    What is blocking this feature?

    Replacing a fresh copy of inetcpl.cpl from XP CD might help.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User