August 24, 2012 7:15:01 AM

Please it needs to be modular.

Thanx
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 24, 2012 7:25:02 AM

the specs u have mentioned, (excluding : Optical Drives, Additional PCI Express Cards, case fans, flex lights, External Devices,Cold Cathodes....Other Devices) will consume ~600W... recommended psu: cooler master GX-650W or 600w OCZ ModXstream or Corsair Enthusiast Series 650-Watt TX650..

cheers!
m
l
August 24, 2012 7:25:46 AM

gabe_96 said:

CPU - INTEL Ivy Bridge i5 3570K
CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme
Video Card - EVGA GTX 670 SC+Back-plate
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Motherboard - ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 ATX
SSD - SAMSUNG 830 Series 128GB SATA III
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB
Modular PSU

Get this or this (much better option, but only if you can afford it) and you're pretty much good to go.
Whatever you do, DO NOT get any of the Corsair's "CX" line, it's absolute crap.

I also highly recommend that you read this, before you make the final decision.
m
l
August 24, 2012 7:35:55 AM

Thanx for the advice guys! :) 
But will the amount of W I need significantly increase if i add an optical drive, fans, and lights?
m
l
August 24, 2012 7:51:11 AM

gabe_96 said:
will the amount of wattage I need significantly increase if I'll add an optical drive, fans, and lights?

Not by much. Anyway, go here or here, and just input the desired hardware, to get the approximate numbers.
m
l
August 24, 2012 8:01:52 AM

gabe_96 said:
Thanx for the advice guys! :) 
But will the amount of W I need significantly increase if i add an optical drive, fans, and lights?

yes it does increases, but "NOT THAT SIGNIFICANTLY"....
u can not count optical drives, other pci cards, lights etc etc as PETTY THINGS. . . . They do matter :) 
m
l
a c 158 ) Power supply
August 24, 2012 11:43:18 AM

Fan are about 3-8W each max. An Optical drive is rated around 25W max. To calculate W draw from lights you multiply the amperage rating by 12V. Overall you will find that these items do not add a relatively large load to the system; when selecting a PSU the primary load concerns are the CPU/GPU. After that I would think about ODD/HDD as they can be decent sized power draws if a lot of them cycle up at the same time...but that doesn't happen a lot. If you had a Raid 5 with 4-6drives in it then I would factor that somewhat higher thana JBOD because the array will spin up at the same time.
m
l
August 24, 2012 2:46:21 PM

REMEMBER:

The PSU Wattage we recommend only gives you a general idea on what to consider while selecting a power supply. PCI cards, External devices, USB and Firewire devices, Cooling fans and other components may need more power.

The recommended total Power Supply Wattage gives you a general idea on what to look for BUT it is NOT a crucial factor in power supply selection! Total Amperage Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most important, followed by the +5V amperage and then the +3.3V amperage.
m
l
!