Customizing right side of Start Menu

I wanted to know if there was a way that I could edit and or change the
icons on the right side of the start menu?

Any help would great be great!!!!!

Using Win XP SP2 and all updates

Thx J Hamer

Yes, you can drag icons to and from the 'Quick Launch' bar at will or
right-click them to edit.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"J Hamer" wrote:
|I wanted to know if there was a way that I could edit and or change the
| icons on the right side of the start menu?
|
| Any help would great be great!!!!!
|
| Using Win XP SP2 and all updates
|
| Thx J Hamer

Dave , I was wanting to know if there was a way to replace the icons/ start
menu
.cpl's on the start menu. Like the my documents, my pictures, my music,
my computer and so forth. Not make it where they are not there totally
replace them with different icon and links.

thx again

J Hamer
"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Yes, you can drag icons to and from the 'Quick Launch' bar at will or
> right-click them to edit.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "J Hamer" wrote:
> |I wanted to know if there was a way that I could edit and or change the
> | icons on the right side of the start menu?
> |
> | Any help would great be great!!!!!
> |
> | Using Win XP SP2 and all updates
> |
> | Thx J Hamer

OK this is not the quick launch bar you speak of. There is no native user
defined method to do what you ask.

--

"J Hamer" wrote:
| Dave , I was wanting to know if there was a way to replace the icons/
start
| menu
| .cpl's on the start menu. Like the my documents, my pictures, my music,
| my computer and so forth. Not make it where they are not there totally
| replace them with different icon and links.
|
| thx again
|
| J Hamer

Hi,

This edit may help you:

Add Folder to Start Menu - Replace My Pictures or My Music (line 2, right column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org