6230 & O2 GPRS

Last response: in Brands
May 12, 2004 11:04:38 AM

Has anyone got his 6230 working on O2 GPRS ?

I've been trying now for a week, still no luck. I don't know if its a
network or phone problem.

Cap

More about : 6230 gprs

May 12, 2004 5:32:55 PM

i had my 6220 work other week, but i sent it back for the 6230 i'll let you
know when i get it.
May 12, 2004 6:48:05 PM

"Cap Smith" <cap.smith@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone got his 6230 working on O2 GPRS ?
>
> I've been trying now for a week, still no luck. I don't know if its a
> network or phone problem.
>
> Cap

works for me - it connects 8/10 - but it works if i keep retrying...
May 12, 2004 7:46:04 PM

"mo" <nospam> wrote in message news:e4-dnc9DD5Ngtz_dRVn3tw@giganews.com...

> "Cap Smith" <cap.smith@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Has anyone got his 6230 working on O2 GPRS ?
> >
> > I've been trying now for a week, still no luck. I don't know if its a
> > network or phone problem.
> >
> > Cap
> >

> works for me - it connects 8/10 - but it works if i keep retrying...

Got it now to work, but can't get mobile web to work (connecting with
laptop).

Cap
May 12, 2004 8:22:52 PM

give up on that, its very poor in some areas, stick with the dial up it
appears quicker on dial up anyway
!