6230 & O2 GPRS

Has anyone got his 6230 working on O2 GPRS ?

I've been trying now for a week, still no luck. I don't know if its a
network or phone problem.

Cap
4 answers Last reply
More about 6230 gprs

    i had my 6220 work other week, but i sent it back for the 6230 i'll let you
    know when i get it.

    "Cap Smith" <cap.smith@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Has anyone got his 6230 working on O2 GPRS ?
    >
    > I've been trying now for a week, still no luck. I don't know if its a
    > network or phone problem.
    >
    > Cap

    works for me - it connects 8/10 - but it works if i keep retrying...

    "mo" <nospam> wrote in message news:e4-dnc9DD5Ngtz_dRVn3tw@giganews.com...

    > "Cap Smith" <cap.smith@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > Has anyone got his 6230 working on O2 GPRS ?
    > >
    > > I've been trying now for a week, still no luck. I don't know if its a
    > > network or phone problem.
    > >
    > > Cap
    > >

    > works for me - it connects 8/10 - but it works if i keep retrying...

    Got it now to work, but can't get mobile web to work (connecting with
    laptop).

    Cap

    give up on that, its very poor in some areas, stick with the dial up it
    appears quicker on dial up anyway

Nokia Phones