Sign in with
Your question

Power saving mode

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 4, 2012 11:55:23 PM

Hello,
hi i am using AMD athlon Processor LE 1640 2.61 ghz processor and using a graphic card of NVIDIA GE FORCE 8400gs whenever i play game for few mintues and here i am not talking about heavy games normal games lyk flash or something it goes on power saving mode while my cpu is working ..plz help me

More about : power saving mode

March 5, 2012 1:20:25 AM

So your display goes into power saving mode while you having something up but aren't moving the mouse? Or does it go into power save mode even when you are moving the mouse.
m
l
March 5, 2012 2:44:13 AM

Are you sure it's power saving mode? I mean does it say "entering power saving mode", or is it just shutting down?

Is the screen just shutting down or the whole computer.

Is it possible it's overheating and shutting down?
m
l
Related resources
March 5, 2012 4:02:31 AM

jdog2pt0 said:
So your display goes into power saving mode while you having something up but aren't moving the mouse? Or does it go into power save mode even when you are moving the mouse.

when it goes on power saving mode i can hear the Games sounds and all...every thing is fine just screen goes on power saving mode
m
l
March 5, 2012 4:04:30 AM

geekapproved said:
Are you sure it's power saving mode? I mean does it say "entering power saving mode", or is it just shutting down?

Is the screen just shutting down or the whole computer.

Is it possible it's overheating and shutting down?

Just screen goes off and that's it i can hear the sound of song or game whatever i am playing
m
l
March 5, 2012 4:16:07 AM

What OS are you running (for more specific directions).

Vague directions are: Go into your power settings and change how long before the computer turns off the display.
m
l
March 6, 2012 12:01:27 AM

jdog2pt0 said:
What OS are you running (for more specific directions).

Vague directions are: Go into your power settings and change how long before the computer turns off the display.

Does it really help bcz problem getting worst
m
l
March 6, 2012 1:11:47 AM

It should help. You also didn't tell me your OS

and you didn't answer my earlier question.

Does the display go to sleep when you are moving the mouse? Or does it go to sleep only when you aren't moving the mouse.
m
l
March 8, 2012 12:27:18 AM

jdog2pt0 said:
It should help. You also didn't tell me your OS

and you didn't answer my earlier question.

Does the display go to sleep when you are moving the mouse? Or does it go to sleep only when you aren't moving the mouse.

I am using window7 >..Dispaly go to sleep both the time whether i am moving the mouse or not
m
l
March 8, 2012 12:28:53 AM

These answers not helping me at all
m
l
March 8, 2012 1:28:08 AM

You've got some weird bug. Go into your power options and where it says "turn the display off" set it to never.

Also, what computer, not your screen, are you using (model # if it's from a manufacturer). What model graphics card do you have?
m
l
March 10, 2012 12:15:59 AM

I already mentioned all the information on top...And yes i'm talking about computer and there is not bug i know that thing and i did reset it never but facing the same problem..
m
l
March 18, 2012 1:49:32 PM

but i do have the orignal cd and all so why this
m
l
March 18, 2012 6:28:26 PM

Original CD what? OS, graphics card, motherboard?
m
l
!