Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Help me my computer became too slow suddenly..??

Last response: in CPUs
August 24, 2012 3:02:54 PM

Hi guys, help me to find out what happen to my computer. It just got too slow and laggy in start up and while running hangs and my games just got crashed or laag too much. It is hardly running any extra processes than usually and the performance and ram usage is normal. Can anyone tell me whats happening or what is causing trouble.
Please, guys reply fast it's too frustrating to play or work.

My configuration is:

Intel I7-930 no oc
Gigabyte mobo
RAM 6 gb ddr3
GPU AMD 5770 1 GB
HDD 1 TB segate and 500 GB WD
PSU TAGAN 600W

More about : computer slow suddenly

August 25, 2012 4:01:32 AM

Have you tried running msconfig to see what is running at startup?
m
l
August 25, 2012 3:58:49 PM

Yep i'had check that one at the very first but it is showing the normal processes as it was before the problem occurs...
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b à CPUs
August 25, 2012 4:09:46 PM

is it only the games that lag or the whole computer in general has been slow ? could be a virus if the entire system has become slow.. run a full system scan and see if your antivirus picks up anything
m
l
a c 152 à CPUs
August 25, 2012 4:20:18 PM

if it is a virus, I would suggest you scan with something else, perhaps an online scanner, since your current av software didnt detect it in the first place.
m
l
August 25, 2012 8:54:21 PM

i had scanned the whole computer with avg twice but it found nothing. Then today i'had just formatted the computer, only the main drive but still its slow booting and lagging all around...not only games but app are also lagging and crash all time sooner or later..
m
l
a c 152 à CPUs
August 25, 2012 10:47:31 PM

run memtest86 overnight, if it can make it that long without crashing.
m
l
August 25, 2012 11:29:32 PM

Why did you pick that PSU?
m
l
August 26, 2012 3:44:53 AM

ok i'll try memtest and for why I purchase that psu , tagan is the best available and much powerful than the coolermaster and corsair.....it is handling all thing i put on it....
m
l

Best solution

July 14, 2013 8:45:41 PM

Try to dis check
http://www.ieasyconverter.com/downloads/windows/amigabi...
U can detect and repair hard drive errors that prevent files from being accessed or cause system crashes.
a c 109 à CPUs
July 14, 2013 10:00:01 PM

could be a PSU problem.
m
l
March 20, 2014 2:46:24 AM

You have a nice configuration mate , but there are several reasons which can even give a check mate to your high configuration. There might be a ton of reasons why this happened like you system would a victim of a virus or a kind of malicious file is residing inside your system not only these but there are also many reasons for this sudden slow. I would recommend to you to give a deep scan to your system with krojam cleaner as its one of the best we can use to solve this problem.
m
l
!