Link does not open page in browser

Good day...

A few weeks ago, I came across a run command that reset the default
browser to open a "clicked on" link. I meant to write it down, but
forgot!

If I have a link on the desktop, and click on it, the browser opens, but
doesn't load the page. With the browser still open, if I click on the
link again, or drag a link onto the browser, the page will them open.

What's up with that?? Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks so much...

Allan
1 answer Last reply
More about link open page browser

    "Allan Wald" <awald@westman.wave.ca> wrote
    | Good day...
    |
    | A few weeks ago, I came across a run command that reset the default
    | browser to open a "clicked on" link. I meant to write it down, but
    | forgot!
    |
    | If I have a link on the desktop, and click on it, the browser opens, but
    | doesn't load the page. With the browser still open, if I click on the
    | link again, or drag a link onto the browser, the page will them open.
    |
    | What's up with that?? Can anyone help me out here?
    |
    | Thanks so much...

    Allan,

    Was the command...
    regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Configuration Browsers Customization Windows XP