Link does not open page in browser

Good day...

A few weeks ago, I came across a run command that reset the default
browser to open a "clicked on" link. I meant to write it down, but
forgot!

If I have a link on the desktop, and click on it, the browser opens, but
doesn't load the page. With the browser still open, if I click on the
link again, or drag a link onto the browser, the page will them open.

What's up with that?? Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks so much...

Allan

"Allan Wald" <awald@westman.wave.ca> wrote
| Good day...
|
| A few weeks ago, I came across a run command that reset the default
| browser to open a "clicked on" link. I meant to write it down, but
| forgot!
|
| If I have a link on the desktop, and click on it, the browser opens, but
| doesn't load the page. With the browser still open, if I click on the
| link again, or drag a link onto the browser, the page will them open.
|
| What's up with that?? Can anyone help me out here?
|
| Thanks so much...

Allan,

Was the command...
regsvr32 urlmon.dll