I am playing WoW and used to watch youtube on my other monitor while WoW was in

barnaclesgarona

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
Hi.

I'm running a 430 GT, and I have two monitors, an HP 2007w @ 1680 x 1050, and an LG TV on RBG mode with 1440.

When I started using dual monitors, I could run World of Warcraft on my main screen and watch a maximized Youtube video on the other screen while World of Warcraft was set to Fullscreen on the main screen. Now, when I try to do this, it turns off the other monitor and blacks it out while in Fullscreen, and only works in Fullscreen Windowed now. I never ran it on Windowed because my FPS dropped severely.

How can I get the second monitor to display the video while in Fullscreen mode? I know 100% that I've done this, and maybe I changed a setting and didn't remember. I don't think I did though.

Thanks.

farrengottu

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2011
you probabily updated your driver. companies often break features in updates. for example, currently i cant save my multi monitor profiles for fast switching between them.
check for a new version, maybe they fixed it. or you could always try an old one.

this may have been possible in early ie editions but i can remember one, and with microsoft pushing out ie 8 to xp and 9 to vista and 7 it most likely changed then.

i dont think its possible now, once you change focus (i.e. alt tab back to wow) it takes it from full screen and shrinks it.

maybe try 3/4 mode you will notice below you tube 3 squares try the one to the left of full screen. its ont quite full screen but hey